K-8|Private

Bad
Good

St. Anthony has a wonderful curriculum. Since my daughter has attended she has been an honor student the entire school year for (2) yrs in a row. I have never known a school to go out of its way to provide the best education for our children.

We currently have 2 children attending St. Anthony. We love it and my girls do too! The faculty are excellent teachers and loved by the students and parents alike. The principal knows every single student, is very approachable, and really wants the best for the children. There is definitely a focus on faith and caring for others.

I drive a school bus for this school. In my decades of driving a school bus, I have never seen a school with students that are so polite and well behaved. In my years of servicing this school, I ve never had any of their students talk back to me or be disrespectful. As a school bus driver for this school, I am very impressed. Congratulations on the excellent work you do with the students. The driver of route 29.

St. Anthony has served all four of my children wonderfully! My high school senior earned a 35 on the ACT in her first attempt with no private prep classes or tutoring :-) I look forward to seeing my other three children succeed following their years at St. Anthony. The intelligent and caring staff are familiar with the entire student body which engenders a sense of responsibility and respect throughout the school.

Last modified St Anthony School is a Private school that serves grades K-8