K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted August 15, 2013
St. Anthony has a wonderful curriculum. Since my daughter has attended she has been an honor student the entire school year for (2) yrs in a row. I have never known a school to go out of its way to provide the best education for our children.

Posted June 26, 2012
We currently have 2 children attending St. Anthony. We love it and my girls do too! The faculty are excellent teachers and loved by the students and parents alike. The principal knows every single student, is very approachable, and really wants the best for the children. There is definitely a focus on faith and caring for others.

Posted September 01, 2010
I drive a school bus for this school. In my decades of driving a school bus, I have never seen a school with students that are so polite and well behaved. In my years of servicing this school, I ve never had any of their students talk back to me or be disrespectful. As a school bus driver for this school, I am very impressed. Congratulations on the excellent work you do with the students. The driver of route 29.

Posted September 26, 2008
St. Anthony has served all four of my children wonderfully! My high school senior earned a 35 on the ACT in her first attempt with no private prep classes or tutoring :-) I look forward to seeing my other three children succeed following their years at St. Anthony. The intelligent and caring staff are familiar with the entire student body which engenders a sense of responsibility and respect throughout the school.

Posted August 22, 2003
Excellent school! The teachers not only teach academics but instill a sence of right and wrong and help teach the kids how to be well adjusted human beings. Administration communicates well with the parents so they can work together to provide a great education for our children.

St Anthony School