No rating

St. Mary Parish School

Private | PK-8 | 358 students

Living in Menomonee Falls

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $186,500. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $920.

Posted May 6, 2014

I can't say enough about this school. We are so happy we decided to send our son to the 4K program. All 3 of our boys will attend St. Mary Parish School, there is nothing better.

Posted April 10, 2014

St. Mary's has been an incredible experience for our daughter. She has been challenged academically, supported emotionally, and grown spiritually in the time she has attended this fantastic school. The staff always go above and beyond, the fine arts program exceeds anything else I have seen, and the technology is advanced. I would highly recommend St. Mary's to anyone!!

Posted April 9, 2014

We have been involved with St. Mary Parish School for 5 years and absolutely love the school! It has been a wonderful experience for my children. The teachers and school staff are more than committed to their jobs and more importantly, to our children. It is more than a school, it is like a second home.

Posted April 8, 2014

Our family is new to St. Mary Parish school and we are very impressed so far with the teacher interaction and faith curriculum. We look forward to the many years to come and the wonderful parent relationships we will gain throughout the years.

Posted April 7, 2014

I had switched my daughter to St. Mary's after not being happy with how the public school in our area handled bully situations, which included my daughter. I wish I had sent her here from the start as the Teachers are compassionate and the learning is above any public school can offer. This is an education in faith and you cannot put a price tag on that and it is worth every penny!

Posted September 24, 2013

After 10+ years of putting two boys through St. Mary, I can say with absolute certainty that they are getting a wonderful, faith-filled education. My oldest is now in HS and ahead of most kids his age in math and reading, and my youngest is still in Middle School at St. Mary and challenged every day, with a great circle of friends. St. Mary has been an excellent choice.

Posted May 22, 2013

St Mary Menomonee Falls is the best school I could of chosen to send my children too. I attended St Mary as a child as well as my mother before me. So it is a family tradition. But the main reason is the wonderful catholic education they receive. My daughter graduated last year from St Mary and was completely prepared for High School.

Posted May 16, 2013

I myself am an alumni of St. Mary and was pleasantly surprised with all of the upgrades our school has been doing from a wonderful gymnasium, a cafeteria and a wonderful science lab as well as kindergarten classes. I was relieved to see that the level of education is still top notch with caring and compassionate teachers. Keep up the AWESOME work!!

Posted May 15, 2013

My daughter will be finishing up her first year shortly, and I must say I am impressed. You can tell that the teachers are completely dedicated, and the parents are very involved. This is a great school, and I am confident my daughter will continue to get the best education.

Posted May 15, 2013

We decided to move our children from a public school to St. Mary School last year and we couldn't be happier with the first rate education that they are receiving. There are opportunities for children to participate in a variety of activities. The teachers obviously are there because they enjoy teaching and it shows. They hold study sessions before and after school or offer educational and fun after school activities like garden club on their own time. Technology is being integrated into learning. The students are taught to live Jesus and serve others. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend St. Mary Parish School to anyone looking for a first rate education!

Posted May 15, 2013

I was so excited to hear when we decided to move from Northern WI, that we would beable to enroll our 6 year old in a Catholic School System. It has been a "GREAT EXPERIENCE" for not only our daughter but for us as parents. Our daughter, is not only getting a excellent education but is learning about our Savior as well. If the future of teachers are all like the teacher our daughter had this year, it will be a long, wonderful & fulfilling relationship! I know it can be hard sometimes to afford the tuition, & I had my doubts, but after seeing my daughter sing about Jesus, praying before a meal & at bedtime & reading through a book ect... IT'S ALL WORTH IT! I have to say, we got the best of the best. "We are Family"

Posted May 13, 2013

We chose St. Mary School because we wanted education that was different than the public schools. We wanted our children in small class sizes and smaller size school. The teachers are exceptional at St. Mary. They want their children to excel! And because it's a smaller environment the children get the needed attention to help their strengths and weaknesses. The religious component was such a nice surprise. I was not a practicing Catholic before kids but now I embrace it and am learning things through my children's eyes. The community, volunteerism and religious component at a our school add a dimension to our school that makes our children well rounded and caring. I also love that they speak in public at church when they have parts and are so involved in helping others. Another thing I love about our school is I as a parent feel very involved and my opinion matters. I would recommend St. Mary to any family!

Posted May 10, 2013

I am continually amazed by this school and all they are able to achieve on a limited budget. Every dollar we pay in tuition can be seen in the classroom and it is obvious that funds are used intelligently and efficiently. Both my wife and I volunteer for certain programs and have a chance to see the kids throughout the day and we know we've made the right choice of schools when we see not only how engaged the staff and faculty are, but how engaged and enthused the students are as well. We know our kids will not only get a great education, but they will enjoy doing so as well.

Posted May 10, 2013

St. Mary's is more than just a school, it's a family. Obviously academics are important but so are life skills. St. Mary's has repeatedly won an award for excellence in integrating their mission "Live Jesus" into their school environment. It has a lot to offer both in the classroom and after school activities. Technology is interwoven into the classrooms with smart boards in every room; lap tops available at all grade levels. Creativity is encouraged through stellar plays and art shows starting at k4, and instrument lessons in 2nd grade available at school. The Destination Imagination middle school team is going to the World competition this month! Competitive sports programs include volleyball/basketball/track. Leadership through the big buddy system, scouts and the award winning student council. All this is possible because of the families that make a choice to provide more than just an education to their children. In addition they value all the other life skills St. Mary's has and become a part of it by volunteering and sharing their talents. The teachers are committed to bringing out the best in their students. As Father Tim would say..."it's all good!"

Posted May 10, 2013

I am a grandmother to a first grade student at St. Mary's and I am in awe of everything this school embodies. My grandson is so happy here and I have seen him grow academically, spiritually, and emotionally. Hats off to an incredibly caring staff. Thank you for all you do.

Posted May 10, 2013

St. Mary's School is a blessed place. My daughter is constantly being challenged and I believe learning concepts far above what others in her same grade level would be doing at a different school. There are also many activities where you can be social and meet other parents and children from the school like our Bowling Outing or even our Lenten Fish Fry.

Posted May 10, 2013

St. Mary Parish School offers small class sizes, hands on experiences, enormous parental involvement, and a strong Catholic foundation. It is worth the tuition and more!

Posted May 9, 2013

We absolutely love St. Mary! Our children are in the kindergarten programs and they look forward to going to school every day! We all feel like we are one of the family!

Posted May 8, 2013

My daughter started going to St. Mary's in 6th grade. Everybody went out of their way to welcome us. The teachers are great, they know how to challenge children and make learning fun. There are also a lot of extracurricular activities, that children can get involved with.

Posted May 8, 2013

St. Mary, Menomonee Falls is a value-oriented, religiously rooted, quality educational school with a good teacher-ratio. Students learn and try out their learning skills by reaching out to others in the parish and surrounding village/city communities as well as to our sister parish in Honduras. They have won an award for excellence in integrating the parish mission with their curriculum and activities. St. Mary's students rock!
—Submitted by a teacher

White, not Hispanic 91% 74%
Multiracial 3% 2%
Asian/Pacific Islander 2% 4%
Black, not Hispanic 2% 10%
American Indian/Alaskan Native 0% 1%
Asian N/A 4%
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander 0% 0%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

School start time
  • 8:00 am
School end time
  • 3:00 pm
Before school or after school care / program onsite
  • After school: ends at 6:30 p.m.
  • Linda Joyner
Best ways for parents to contact the school
  • Phone
Age at which early childhood or Pre-K program begins
  • 3 years old
  • Coed
Is there an application process?
Affiliation
  • Roman catholic
Associations
  • NCEA
Fax number
  • (262) 502-1671

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

Transportation options
  • Germantown and Menomonee Falls
  • Computer lab
  • Library
Partnerships with local resources and organizations
  • Archdiocese of Milwaukee

School culture

Dress Code
  • Uniforms
Bullying policy
  • This school has a bullying and/or cyber bullying policy in place.
  • Attend parent nights
  • Chaperone school trips
  • Coach sports teams or extracurricular activities
  • Join PTO/PTA
  • Monitor the playground
  • Organize cultural events
  • Organize fundraising events (school auction, bake sales, etc.)
  • Serve on school improvement team or governance council
  • Volunteer in the classroom