Menomonee Falls, WI

Posted May 06, 2014
I can't say enough about this school. We are so happy we decided to send our son to the 4K program. All 3 of our boys will attend St. Mary Parish School, there is nothing better.

Posted April 10, 2014
St. Mary's has been an incredible experience for our daughter. She has been challenged academically, supported emotionally, and grown spiritually in the time she has attended this fantastic school. The staff always go above and beyond, the fine arts program exceeds anything else I have seen, and the technology is advanced. I would highly recommend St. Mary's to anyone!!

Posted April 09, 2014
We have been involved with St. Mary Parish School for 5 years and absolutely love the school! It has been a wonderful experience for my children. The teachers and school staff are more than committed to their jobs and more importantly, to our children. It is more than a school, it is like a second home.

Posted April 08, 2014
Our family is new to St. Mary Parish school and we are very impressed so far with the teacher interaction and faith curriculum. We look forward to the many years to come and the wonderful parent relationships we will gain throughout the years.

Posted April 07, 2014
I had switched my daughter to St. Mary's after not being happy with how the public school in our area handled bully situations, which included my daughter. I wish I had sent her here from the start as the Teachers are compassionate and the learning is above any public school can offer. This is an education in faith and you cannot put a price tag on that and it is worth every penny!

Posted September 24, 2013
After 10+ years of putting two boys through St. Mary, I can say with absolute certainty that they are getting a wonderful, faith-filled education. My oldest is now in HS and ahead of most kids his age in math and reading, and my youngest is still in Middle School at St. Mary and challenged every day, with a great circle of friends. St. Mary has been an excellent choice.

Posted May 22, 2013
St Mary Menomonee Falls is the best school I could of chosen to send my children too. I attended St Mary as a child as well as my mother before me. So it is a family tradition. But the main reason is the wonderful catholic education they receive. My daughter graduated last year from St Mary and was completely prepared for High School.

Posted May 16, 2013
I myself am an alumni of St. Mary and was pleasantly surprised with all of the upgrades our school has been doing from a wonderful gymnasium, a cafeteria and a wonderful science lab as well as kindergarten classes. I was relieved to see that the level of education is still top notch with caring and compassionate teachers. Keep up the AWESOME work!!

Posted May 15, 2013
My daughter will be finishing up her first year shortly, and I must say I am impressed. You can tell that the teachers are completely dedicated, and the parents are very involved. This is a great school, and I am confident my daughter will continue to get the best education.

Posted May 15, 2013
We decided to move our children from a public school to St. Mary School last year and we couldn't be happier with the first rate education that they are receiving. There are opportunities for children to participate in a variety of activities. The teachers obviously are there because they enjoy teaching and it shows. They hold study sessions before and after school or offer educational and fun after school activities like garden club on their own time. Technology is being integrated into learning. The students are taught to live Jesus and serve others. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend St. Mary Parish School to anyone looking for a first rate education!

St. Mary Parish School
N89w16215 Cleveland Ave, Menomonee Falls, WI  53051
Last modified St. Mary Parish School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Mary Parish School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top