PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Zion Evangelical Lutheran School 5

Posted July 09, 2011
Zion is a wonderful daycare/school. I feel totally at ease leaving my child in their hands and my daughter absolutely loves going there.

Zion Evangelical Lutheran School 5

Posted February 21, 2011
I went to Zion before it was free to non-church members (it is now free with only a small book and uniform fee). Before Zion I went to public school where I was lost and passed on to the next grade without being able to read. Then I went to Zion and the teachers worked with me and my dyslexia one on one, they learned how I learn best and really wanted to help me. I went on to graduate with high honors and now own my own businesses. Without the teachers LOVE and CONCERN I would have been lost in the public school system. I now send my son there (despite the half hour drive) and feel he is getting a superior education, granted there are no bells and whistles at this school, just teacher who care and will work hard for your little student to be able to achieve anything. The school has a nice building and a new (bells and whistles) child care. The gym and location is really nice for a private school. They love parent volunteers to lead and help with after school activities and fundraising to keep the school free.

Zion Evangelical Lutheran School
N48w18700 Lisbon Rd, Menomonee Falls, WI  53051
Last modified Zion Evangelical Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Zion Evangelical Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top