PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Our family loves Grace Lutheran School. The teachers are willing to go out of their way to work with children who need extra help with school work or with developing social skills. The school is small and everyone knows who you are and what child/children are yours. I walk in the school and the secretary knows me by name. The school has a wonderful family atmosphere to it and we wouldn't send our kids anywhere else.

I was disappointed that a school with such promise, was not willing to work with our family on small matters that could easily be addressed in a school setting. I found after some research that successful children did not evolve from nurturing and a good education , but instead Grace Luthern wants them to enroll already with these skills.Also in 2009 a great principal turns in his notice and left and even the mention of his name is taboo , mums the word. After interviewing other schools like Bethlehem Luthern in Menomonee falls I found they had a wonderful understanding and excepting attitude towards all gods children, not just the perfect kids.

My children attended Grace from pre-k through 8th grade. I believe they have done so well with high school and college because of their time at Grace. They are well rounded individuals with a great desire to achieve, both in the classroom and athletic field. Their GPA's are in the 3.8-3.9 range. Not only have they done very well in the classroom but also in their day to day lives. I have NO worries about drining, drugs or cigarettes. I truly believe that Grace had a great deal to do with this. We planted the seed at home and Grace helped us by re-inforcing our message. They have a great school at Grace and I would strongly suggest that you send your children there.

Last modified Grace Evangelical Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8