Menomonee Falls, WI

Aquinas Academy 0

Posted December 21, 2009
Aquinas' faculty, formation and children are true Gifts from God! This school offers a truly relaxed enviornment that allows children to achieve high standard goals while being supported and encouraged! I, myself, can physically FEEL the presence of God's Spirit every time I enter Aquinas' doors! I thank God daily for blessing my child with Aquinas!

Posted October 21, 2009
outsanding school..Friendly teachers. Best of all they have mass

Posted August 25, 2008
We find Aquinas to be academically, emotionally, and spiritually enriching for our daughter. It was so difficult for to find a school that met and exceded all of our hopes for her. Some schools have excellent academics but no food for her soul. Some offered fantastic spiritual formation but enrollment was too low for our comfort level. Aquinas holds classes in a new and well-kept school run by young, enthusiastic, vibrant and well-educated teachers. Class size is small, but not too small as to stunt social formation. Spiritual formation and academics are both top-notch. Our principal is absolutely dynamite and so beloved by students, parents and faculty! We are so fortunate to have her. In fact, our family travels 40 minutes to school each day. No other school offers the beautifully complete and individual formation that Aquinas does.

Posted February 05, 2008
Fantastic! Excellent teachers, outstanding advanced curriculum, Unbelievably wonderful principal, deep Catholic/Christian formation, small classes lead to individual attention and boosted confidence for the children, virtue immersion, cant find a better place for your children! You feel the difference the moment you set foot in the door.

Aquinas Academy 4

Posted November 13, 2007
I love my school. I love our teachers and Miss.Duemling.

Posted June 20, 2007
Aquinas Academy is a perfect balance of Academics and religious education. My daughters do not feel they are being educated, as much as they enjoy school. Most parents wish they had a school like Aquinas when they were little. Amazing Staff!

Posted June 19, 2007
We feel truly blessed that we have found Aquinas Academy. Our past four years there have been truly amazing - from the staff to the parents to the children, everyone is truly top notch. The staff, and especially the principal care so much for our children. It is evident in all they do. We are so excited to see Aquinas Academy grow and we would love to share all the wonderful benefits with more families. Come and check us out!

Posted March 27, 2007
Aquinas Academy is Menomonee Falls best kept secret. It is a school that prides itself on molding children with high morals, values, academics and taking on personal responsibility. Although we're a private Catholic School, we have several families that are Lutheran, Methodist, and Muslim. Together we love one God and nurture our children to honor and respect differences as well as similarities. Also, Aquinas Academy has a Principal that served with Mother Teresa and lives her life with unconditional love and sacrifice. This is truly a wonderful, safe place to bring your children to learn and grow into Confident, caring citizens. Lastly, we are a school that's growing quickly. Currently we have 82 students and will probably have approx. 100-110 students in the 2007/2008 school year.

Posted April 10, 2006
My son is thriving at Aquinas. The academics are excellent. The teachers bring out the best in each student and are very caring. My son is only in K5 and can read at a 1st/2nd grade level. His knowledge of math for such a young age continues to amaze me. Best of all my son is learning Christian virtues and encorporating them in his life every day. Tuition is comparable to regular parochial schools. I strongly recommend checking it out.

Posted March 17, 2006
The school has grown so much in the past year. Now in 2006 they are a K3 - 6 grade school and will be K3 - 8th next year. This is the best kept secret. The teachers truly teach to the unique skills, talents, and souls of each child. - Sue

Aquinas Academy