Posted July 28, 2014
This is an excellent school, I am not sure why the rating is only a 7!?

Posted September 22, 2010
My daughter entered Riverside Elementary in kindergarten for the 2009/2010 school year and I could not be happier. Growing up in this town, there was a history of this school being closed first when an elementary school needed to be closed for budgetary reasons. I would fight tooth and nail if they tried to do that now. The teachers are amazing, the principal knows every student, their parents and their siblings by name and academically it is outstanding. I can not gush enough about how proud I am to be a Riverside parent. Their PTA is not only active, they actually care. This is truly an amazing school. :)

Riverside Elementary School 0

Posted May 06, 2010
Two of my children went to that school years ago and we loved the teachers and the rest of the staff.

Posted September 08, 2008
I think it's a Great school!

Posted January 08, 2008

Riverside Elementary School
W153N8681 Margaret Rd, Menomonee Falls, WI  53051
Last modified Riverside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverside Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top