Bad
Good

Worst school in Wisconsin. I would never recommend any parent to enroll their kids in this hostile environment . I regret cuz my kids are treated worst here. Shame on the prejudiced staff of Ben Franklin!

Wonderful school environment with such a friendly staff. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone!

This is one of the most disorganized schools that I've ever had the displeasure of enrolling my child in. My child was previously enrolled in prior schools due to several moves and Ben Franklin does not come close to the positive experience we had with those schools. The teachers my son has had at BF have made no effort to involve my husband and I except to provide a laundry list of problems during the parent-teacher conference which hardly gives us the opportunity to address concerns that occurred months before. In addition, typically given a week or less notice of class events that are happening which makes planning for them difficult. Lastly, this school is so large that my son is forced to have a new set of classmates with each new grade rather than staying with the same children throughout his elementary years. These years are some of the most important years for establishing friendships and this school makes that very difficult.

The school focuses on the importance of parental involvement. They work well with the parents of the school district to ensure the best educational experience possible.

Last modified Benjamin Franklin Elementary And Early Learning Ce is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.