Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=971+w+windlake+ave,milwaukee,wi+53215&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=6sudlgyskbiqytjres8rfsctmmy=

Hayes Bilingual School

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Hayes Bilingual School 5356064 2

Posted November 11, 2013
I personally do not like the how the students act in this school. I went to Hayes a couple of years ago and I see how much it has changed. My siblings still attend it there. Most of the students there and really mean and like to bully other kids without the teachers doing anything. I liked the old Hayes better.

Hayes Bilingual School 4442223 2

Posted January 27, 2011
I regret having chosen this school for my daughter. She has been in it for three years now. There is much bullying going on, and the teachers do nothing about it. I have complained several times, but I always get the "Yes, we will do something about it." No effort has been put to change that. The teachers simply do not care enough; neither does the principal. I would not recommend this school to ANYONE.

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Hayes Bilingual School
971 W Windlake Ave, Milwaukee, WI  53215
Hayes Bilingual School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.