Milwaukee, WI

Posted May 20, 2015
Yo personal mente le recomiendo esta escuela a cualquiera mis hijos y mis sobrinos van a esta escuela y me los han tratado muy bien y los maestros son tremendas personas y cuidan mucho a los estudiantes y los directores,son muy responsables con su trabajo y con el personal de toda la escuela.NO me arepiento de aver escojido esta escuela muy.muy buena.

Posted May 20, 2015
I has been in this school for 7 years as a parent and this is a great school for my children's it is a complete bilingual school and the staff is great there is a good communication with the teachers and I feel happy to recommend this school to everybody who wants their children's to be bilingual. When I have any questions or concerns the principal Yolanda Hernandez-Garcia always is open to talk with me and that is an excellent parent to principal communication.

Posted May 20, 2015
Yo recomiendo está Escuela porque tengo 3 hijos y estado por 10 años ayudando y apoyando como madre de familia y si alguien necesita venir a visitarnos se dará cuenta del ambiente educativoque existe y me atrevó a decir que es una de las escuelas que tienen educación Bilingüe. Los estudiantes salen completamente bilingües. Nuestra escuela esta creciendo tenemos k3- 8 grado.

Hayes Bilingual School 1

Posted April 03, 2015
The principal Yolanda Hernandez can't think critically in order to apply relevant educational theory. Her discipline in the school is reactionary and inconsistent which results in a general feeling of disrespect in the school. She also bullies and marginalizes the intellectuals on the staff which limits progress and generally creates an all around hostile environment.

Hayes Bilingual School 1

Posted February 05, 2015
When will MPS realize that the principal at this school has caused this school not to succeed and to go down. When will MPS realize that if you have teachers in the classroom who can't speak and write English well that the students won't learn either?

Hayes Bilingual School 2

Posted November 11, 2013
I personally do not like the how the students act in this school. I went to Hayes a couple of years ago and I see how much it has changed. My siblings still attend it there. Most of the students there and really mean and like to bully other kids without the teachers doing anything. I liked the old Hayes better.

Hayes Bilingual School 2

Posted January 27, 2011
I regret having chosen this school for my daughter. She has been in it for three years now. There is much bullying going on, and the teachers do nothing about it. I have complained several times, but I always get the "Yes, we will do something about it." No effort has been put to change that. The teachers simply do not care enough; neither does the principal. I would not recommend this school to ANYONE.

Hayes Bilingual School
971 West Windlake Avenue, Milwaukee, WI  53204
Last modified Hayes Bilingual School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hayes Bilingual School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top