Bad
Good

I have been a WCLL parent since 2000. I had four children go thier. I love that i only had one school to go to for conferences. I knew all the staff and they know my children. The Curriculum is well taught and implemented. My son went to another school for three years. Then I sent him back he is sooooo happy to see friend he had since K4. I love the school. Im thinking about influencing my daughters to send my Grandchildren their. I am so happy that the school has moved closer to me.

I too am not very satisfied with this school. The staff are not very welcoming. My daughteris in ex-ed, and I don't think they have anything for her to do. I am really looking for a better school.

This school is great and have tought m alot.

I love this school. I wish that I had found it sooner. The teachers are wonderful and really care about children, the support staff is outstanding and the administrators find time to help no matter how busy they are. Wonderful school and one of the best in MPS

I have 2 children that attend this school and personally I think that this is the best school they could go to. They have awesome incentive fieldtrips for students. I would definetly reccomend this school to anybody.

I have been very unhappy with this school. My older daughter has attended their for three years and her academics have gone down more every year. She is in sixth grade now and they still haven't taught her how to write cursive (script), which is just one example of how ridiculous the curriculum is. Most of the teachers have been unpleasant and do not treat parents with respect, but they aren't even as bad as the office staff. Finally, I tried to send my younger daughter there and she has some medical issues...rather then work with me like the school she is now attending, they booted her out. So, all in all, this is the worst school I have ever dealt with and I can't wait until end of the year so I can transfer my older daughter elsewhere.

I have posted a review, before, saying that i have been at this school since k4 and i didn't really care for it, but now that I realize that i will be going to high school next year, i know that i will miss it even though I say i wont sometimes. The principal and the assistant principals do their best to make sure that the students receive their academics before they plan any activities. The extra-curricular activities are amazing for academics and community service. No school can compare to this school because each staff member cares and believes in the students. I know that I will miss this school.

I am a high school senior at WCLL, and I feel that it's one of the greatest schools there is. When I first attended this school my freshman year, I thought I was going to hate it. But now that I look back at all the good times I've had, I guess you can say that it's not that bad. I enjoy this school because some of the staff and counselors can help you prepare for college, and they can also help you look for certain colleges and scholarships that you want to apply for. Also, the teachers take some time out of their day to help the students out with their work if they don't understand it, and they also hold some after school tutoring for those who need it. This school is like my second family, & I will miss everyone dearly when I graduate. Good job, WCLL!!!!

I am a curent parent of several students at this school. They really go all out to assist students with learning. I love how the teachers extend themslves past the workday to assist students. I am sooo happy my children can all go to the same school. The school meets the academic goals so they stay open without being on the closing list and emphasize excellence. Parents have to help their kids with academics. The high school just started Advanced Placement courses this year so my kids will be ready for college. There have been teachers that leave but in my opinion it is the ones who are not pulling their weight which no kid deserves. Keep up the good work WCLL.

I am a current 8th grader at WCLL and am almost unsure about this school. I have been at this school since kindergarden and love the fact of staying at the same school but it is so basic. The teachers are great and the teachers are horrible. Usually the teachers are amazing and strive to make their students advanced or at least proficient and really connect with the students. Although some teachers can never calm down and never actually try to help the students and teach to what students are asking for. The think I dislike the most is extra-curricular activities. There is hardly any activities that can prepare me for anything. The high school is very unorganized and the only language they teach is spanish and the spanish teacher currently doesn't have a room to teach in. I love this school but can't wait to leave.

Last modified Wisconsin Conservatory of Lifelong Learning is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.