Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=1017+n+12th+st,milwaukee,wi+53233&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=h6uyhm7mn90qgvaegh2qvh6z5ta=

Wisconsin Conservatory of Lifelong Learning

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Wisconsin Conservatory of Lifelong Learning 4880962 5

Posted August 10, 2012
I have been a WCLL parent since 2000. I had four children go thier. I love that i only had one school to go to for conferences. I knew all the staff and they know my children. The Curriculum is well taught and implemented. My son went to another school for three years. Then I sent him back he is sooooo happy to see friend he had since K4. I love the school. Im thinking about influencing my daughters to send my Grandchildren their. I am so happy that the school has moved closer to me.

Wisconsin Conservatory of Lifelong Learning 4423282 1

Posted January 10, 2011
I too am not very satisfied with this school. The staff are not very welcoming. My daughteris in ex-ed, and I don't think they have anything for her to do. I am really looking for a better school.

Wisconsin Conservatory of Lifelong Learning 4091810 0

Posted March 16, 2010
This school is great and have tought m alot.

Wisconsin Conservatory of Lifelong Learning 3945856 3

Posted November 11, 2009

Wisconsin Conservatory of Lifelong Learning 3800149 4

Posted September 08, 2009
I love this school. I wish that I had found it sooner. The teachers are wonderful and really care about children, the support staff is outstanding and the administrators find time to help no matter how busy they are. Wonderful school and one of the best in MPS

Wisconsin Conservatory of Lifelong Learning 3659789 4

Posted June 02, 2009
I have 2 children that attend this school and personally I think that this is the best school they could go to. They have awesome incentive fieldtrips for students. I would definetly reccomend this school to anybody.

Wisconsin Conservatory of Lifelong Learning 3394825 1

Posted January 06, 2009
I have been very unhappy with this school. My older daughter has attended their for three years and her academics have gone down more every year. She is in sixth grade now and they still haven't taught her how to write cursive (script), which is just one example of how ridiculous the curriculum is. Most of the teachers have been unpleasant and do not treat parents with respect, but they aren't even as bad as the office staff. Finally, I tried to send my younger daughter there and she has some medical issues...rather then work with me like the school she is now attending, they booted her out. So, all in all, this is the worst school I have ever dealt with and I can't wait until end of the year so I can transfer my older daughter elsewhere.

Wisconsin Conservatory of Lifelong Learning 3383995 3

Posted December 27, 2008
I have posted a review, before, saying that i have been at this school since k4 and i didn't really care for it, but now that I realize that i will be going to high school next year, i know that i will miss it even though I say i wont sometimes. The principal and the assistant principals do their best to make sure that the students receive their academics before they plan any activities. The extra-curricular activities are amazing for academics and community service. No school can compare to this school because each staff member cares and believes in the students. I know that I will miss this school.

Wisconsin Conservatory of Lifelong Learning 3383692 5

Posted December 26, 2008
I am a high school senior at WCLL, and I feel that it's one of the greatest schools there is. When I first attended this school my freshman year, I thought I was going to hate it. But now that I look back at all the good times I've had, I guess you can say that it's not that bad. I enjoy this school because some of the staff and counselors can help you prepare for college, and they can also help you look for certain colleges and scholarships that you want to apply for. Also, the teachers take some time out of their day to help the students out with their work if they don't understand it, and they also hold some after school tutoring for those who need it. This school is like my second family, & I will miss everyone dearly when I graduate. Good job, WCLL!!!!

Wisconsin Conservatory of Lifelong Learning 3367212 1

Posted December 09, 2008

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Wisconsin Conservatory of Lifelong Learning
1017 N 12th St, Milwaukee, WI  53233
Wisconsin Conservatory of Lifelong Learning Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.