Posted April 05, 2012
I LOVE this school! Both my children have attended since K3. The rigorous curriculum, amazing teachers, extracurricular activities, and resources available to my children are definitely preparing them for the best high schools and colleges. I could not be happier with the how the educators accommodate to my children s academic, social, and emotional needs. BGCS has high expectations and teachers make sure ALL students meet those needs. I couldn t be happier as a parent!

Posted November 01, 2010
I love this school for many reasons. My daughter has been here since she was in k-4 and I have yet to meet a teacher that does not show a passion for teaching. All of my daughter's teachers genuinely are there because that is there vocation, their true calling. The teachers and the assistants show such professionalism with any subject or issue presented to them. I also respect that they are strong with discipline. They are not afraid to confront discipline issues and they take immediate action to resolve them. The school is very well organized. The holiday activities are of elite status. They take pride in every presentation they do. I feel that the administrators care for each child at that school. The staff is always dressed professionally not like at some other schools that you really cannot tell if the person is a teacher or just someone from the street. I really can go on but I cannot explain in words all that Bruce Guadalupe represents. But I just pray and hope that they keep up the good work for all of our children who deserve the best regardless of their economic or social status.

Bruce Guadalupe 1

Posted February 07, 2010
My child used to attend this school. I had to pull my child out because at age three was getting too many complaints about my child. They never offered the necessary help to help my child improve in school and was labeled almost immediately. My child did not learn anything new from what he knew when he began the school year. After changing schools my child excelled dramatically. With the help of the staff from new school we diagnosed my child with ADHD. Something clearly this school can not handle. I am glad I pulled my child out of this school.

Bruce Guadalupe 0

Posted December 09, 2009
I spent 10 years of my life in this school it was great i wish i would have taken more advantage of the great musical program of this school. The teachers are very friendly and easy to talk to because i could relate to them since i am latino. I recemend this school to latino's in the south side milwaukee area. The discipline could be better because when i attended that school alot of people got away with alot of things but hopefully it did get better but truly will prepare your children for any high school.

Posted June 09, 2009
The education is excellent. Great educational and culturual environment for Latino Children. Love it, wouldn't have sent my kids anywhere else!

Bruce Guadalupe 1

Posted March 16, 2008

Posted February 22, 2008
I have two children attending and can't say enough great things the school is doing to provide quality education to them. The teachers are focused on their needs and education. Administration is also amazing. The school offers more than I expected and the strings program is wonderful. Would highly recommend this diverse school to all.

Posted November 12, 2007

Posted September 26, 2007

Posted July 17, 2007
My son has been there for 6 years and my daughter for 2. Excellent is all that can be said. They do so much with the kids and provide so much as well. I have recommended this school to a number of parents. There is nothing bad to be said.

Bruce Guadalupe
1028 South 9th St, Milwaukee, WI  53204
Last modified Bruce Guadalupe is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bruce Guadalupe Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.