Milwaukee, WI

Shalom High School 4

Posted September 09, 2010
I can honestly say from being an Alumni Student that Shalom High School is for students who need a Great education. It's for students who need to be surrounded around staff that actually care and shows that they care by using support techniques...Shalom to me is like a family that includes a support group,a great staff the actually uses different learning techniques to aim to reach every studennts different learning mode.... I've obviously accomplished so much because of the knowledge that I gained while attending Shalom. I'm now attending University of Wisconsin Stout thanks to the teachers...nd Staff Shenicqua B.

Shalom High School