Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=7667+w+congress+st,milwaukee,wi+53218&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=ddqr_ntbxby6voh6sfefytc6wzg=

Craig Montessori School

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Craig Montessori School 5287582 5

Posted October 09, 2013
I love Craig Montessori School! My son is in K4 and has been attending since K3. I had some concerns as far as academic advancement but the learning environment is great. My son does great here. His teachers are involved. It's excellent for children who work well with different age groups. Not only do I love the school so does my son. The school teaches kids how to be independent. By first grade students already have their own lockers. I recommend this school to other parents. One suggestion: be involved. Talk to your child's teacher about what you can do to enhance their overall learning experience. Since Montessori school is different than regular school structures, so parent involvement is a must for the best results. My son does so well here that his teacher already wants him to stay all day after his 5th birthday. She said he's ready. Two thumbs up for this school!

Craig Montessori School 5319164 4

Posted October 08, 2013
My daughter is in 6th grade and she started attending Craig in 1st grade. They have a different way of teaching the children how to do learn the things that they need to learn. The few teachers that she has had over the year are wonderful and you can tell that they love teaching. I haven't experience any negativity at this school and they have a lot of activities for family involvement as well as for the parent. I wish that the grades went to 12th grade because I use to the staff & I haven't heard anything positive about the Montessori High School except that its for children that attending a Montessori school.

Craig Montessori School 4154524 5

Posted December 20, 2011
3 of my children attend this school, and I have been very impressed! My children are reading well above their grade level and their mathematics skills are advancing quickly! I have been particularly impressed with the way the teachers have gotten to know each of my children and have moved them along according to their individual readiness. They've also offered parenting classes and suggestions that have made me a better parent! I am a very involved parent, and I agree with the review that community-involvement is a challenge. We are working hard to build a strong community, and there are improvements all the time! The great thing about the parents at Craig is that, even though they're busy and may not be volunteering at school all the time, they're very supportive of their children at home, and they communicate with the teachers to see how they can help their students at home. I would recommend Craig Montessori most highly and also encourage parents to find out how they can get involved. Even a small gift of time will impact this community and help their child as well.

Craig Montessori School 4020162 5

Posted July 23, 2011
This school is the best Montesorri school with dedicated Teachers and staff nurturing our children. My daughter transfered here from another MPS montessori school and advanced very quickly. Mr. Dousman knows his students by name and involved. Ms. Lia and Ms. Panosh are very dedicated teachers and are passionate about our children, if you get either of these teachers, just know that you are very lucky!

Craig Montessori School 3367011 0

Posted December 09, 2008

Craig Montessori School 2349768 4

Posted May 22, 2007
My son has been with Craig since K3 and he is now a 7th grader. The teachers work with the children individual as well as in groups. I recommend Craig as a school choice.

Craig Montessori School 1856804 5

Posted August 28, 2006

Craig Montessori School 1028299 4

Posted February 10, 2005

Craig Montessori School 568765 3

Posted November 26, 2003

Craig Montessori School 406378 4

Posted August 25, 2003
Craig is a great school. My kids have attended since 3K, and the teachers are great. I do wish they would have more extracurricular activities available. I think that all of the teachers my kids had have been wonderful in their communication of my kids learning and growing. I do wish there were more parent participation. Most of the activities are run by the same group of parents and its hard to get people involved.

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Craig Montessori School
7667 W Congress St, Milwaukee, WI  53218
Craig Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.