Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=3563+s+97th+st,milwaukee,wi+53228&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=cxkhcy33o3onngp6nhewxx2fmba=

Alcott School

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Alcott School 4662628 5

Posted April 02, 2014
This is my daughter's first year at Alcott. She transferred from a different school, and I was a little apprehensive because we loved her old school, but I can say we are very happy with our choice. Alcott is great, the staff and students and I am very impressed with their academic accomplishments. I would definitely recommend Alcott to other families.

Alcott School 5322584 4

Posted October 10, 2013
Teachers are great and create a great learning environment. A good neighborhood school that I am happy my kids attend.

Alcott School 5322086 5

Posted October 10, 2013
This is my daughter's first year at Alcott. Her teacher is wonderful and the staff is very polite. My daughter also sees the school speech pathologist for her speech delay and I am very happy with the progress my daughter is making. So far I am very pleased with Alcott and will be sending my daughter back next year.

Alcott School 5322317 5

Posted October 10, 2013
this is very good school. I am glad that my daugther attend here. they have a very good teachers and programs.

Alcott School 5322443 5

Posted October 10, 2013
Nice, close knit school. Teachers have a personable relationship with both students and parents. I would recommmend this school to other parents.

Alcott School 5322444 5

Posted October 10, 2013
The best part of Alcott is the teachers. I admire the dedication that each and every one puts into making our children one step closer to an advanced education.

Alcott School 5322479 4

Posted October 10, 2013
I am happy with the education my son is recieving. I appreciate the teachers and other staff and their involvement with my son in school and out of school.

Alcott School 5322555 5

Posted October 10, 2013
This is my daughters first year of school and I am very pleased with her teacher and the way they communicate with the parents. She has been very helpful in my child adjusting to school.

Alcott School 5322572 5

Posted October 10, 2013
i like this school for all my kids needs . the teachers are nice and very polite and under standing . i would recommand all concern parents of their children to bring them to this school. also get invol

Alcott School 3410632 5

Posted October 10, 2013
Alcott is a small school, offering a more personal level learning environment, where kids and teachers interact more, which I like.

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Alcott School
3563 S 97th St, Milwaukee, WI  53228
Alcott School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews.