Milwaukee, WI
Before care: Yes

Posted April 02, 2014
This is my daughter's first year at Alcott. She transferred from a different school, and I was a little apprehensive because we loved her old school, but I can say we are very happy with our choice. Alcott is great, the staff and students and I am very impressed with their academic accomplishments. I would definitely recommend Alcott to other families.

Alcott School 4

Posted October 10, 2013
Teachers are great and create a great learning environment. A good neighborhood school that I am happy my kids attend.

Posted October 10, 2013
This is my daughter's first year at Alcott. Her teacher is wonderful and the staff is very polite. My daughter also sees the school speech pathologist for her speech delay and I am very happy with the progress my daughter is making. So far I am very pleased with Alcott and will be sending my daughter back next year.

Posted October 10, 2013
this is very good school. I am glad that my daugther attend here. they have a very good teachers and programs.

Posted October 10, 2013
Nice, close knit school. Teachers have a personable relationship with both students and parents. I would recommmend this school to other parents.

Posted October 10, 2013
The best part of Alcott is the teachers. I admire the dedication that each and every one puts into making our children one step closer to an advanced education.

Alcott School 4

Posted October 10, 2013
I am happy with the education my son is recieving. I appreciate the teachers and other staff and their involvement with my son in school and out of school.

Posted October 10, 2013
This is my daughters first year of school and I am very pleased with her teacher and the way they communicate with the parents. She has been very helpful in my child adjusting to school.

Posted October 10, 2013
i like this school for all my kids needs . the teachers are nice and very polite and under standing . i would recommand all concern parents of their children to bring them to this school. also get invol

Posted October 10, 2013
Alcott is a small school, offering a more personal level learning environment, where kids and teachers interact more, which I like.

Alcott School
3563 S 97th St, Milwaukee, WI  53228
Last modified Alcott School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alcott School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top