Milwaukee, WI
Before care: Yes

Allen-Field School 1

Posted February 13, 2014
This is the worst school to ever send your child to. the principal does not care one bit for the student body nor parent concerns. My son was in their k-4 class which had 34 kids and one teacher. The children were out of control and the teacher had little to no help. Eventually my son started to act up because he seen other kids acting up. The teacher then tried to tell me my son had ADD or ADHD. She tried to send him to the school psychologist and that was my breaking point. I transferred my son to Guadalupe Murguia and now he is doing great! All my son needed was a little extra teacher student time. I spoke openly with the principal about my concerns with the class size and how it affected my son and she didn't even acknowledge the problem. She just nodded her head in agreement but did nothing about the situation. Worst school ever. I feel bad for the children who attend this school.

Posted June 14, 2009

Posted March 26, 2008

Posted February 10, 2008

Allen-Field School
730 W Lapham Blvd, Milwaukee, WI  53204
Last modified Allen-Field School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Allen-Field School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top