Posted November 07, 2009
Barton is a school that cares not only about student achievement but we care about the whole student. Barton teachers work very hard to give their students every opportunity to succeed.

Posted November 05, 2009
Barton is a family that cares deeply about each other. All students are special

Posted November 04, 2009
I love Barton because our students are great kids. Coming to school is a pleasure. We have a super library ( if I do saay so myself).

Posted November 04, 2009
Barton Elementary has the best students, parents, and teachers in the city. We're a neighborhood school with respectful, high performing students and!

Posted October 06, 2009
As a retired MPS teacher, it has been my delight to volunteer for Jean Karll the last 4 years. She is a caring and dedicated teacher. This year we will both be doing something quite wonderful, teaching & working with kindergarten pupils. They are at the beginning of their climb to learning and we'll be there to help them.

Posted June 13, 2009
My son has attended this school for 6 years and is about to transfer to Middle School. His experience has been nothing less than wonderful. Barton has caring teachers who push their students to reach their full potential and will go the extra mile to help them. The family activites and events are fabulous and we love to support the school. My son says he hates to leave Barton because 'It ROCKS.' Latisha Spence-Brookens

Posted April 17, 2008

Posted October 29, 2004
This school is wonderful!! My kids have been going there for 5 years. The teachers are amazing and easy to work with. The support staff is awesome. The teachers truly care about each and every student. The whole school as a whole is amazing. Thank you BARTON.

Barton School
5700 W Green Tree Rd, Milwaukee, WI  53223
Last modified Barton School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Barton School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.