Bay View Middle and High School 2

Posted September 19, 2013
The math program sucks. They teach the kids to use calculators and when they get to college they can't do math by hand, which is what is required! Most of the testing is open book. It is way different from when I went to school and had to use my brain!

Bay View Middle and High School 3

Posted July 22, 2012
I attended BVHS in the late '90's. Back then, I loved attending Bay View. I was in the Navy JROTC program, Band, Track, Tennis, and the Business co-op program. I am disappointed to see the NJROTC program is no longer offered and to hear all of the negative comments about what Bay View has become. My graduating class had a lot of school pride/spirit and worked hard to achieve success. I enjoyed my time at BVHS and am proud to be an alumni, despite the reputation that the school has earned over the years.

Posted February 26, 2010
give a well thanks to Ms. KITROW the principle of they year.

Posted October 25, 2009

Posted June 16, 2009

Posted May 12, 2009

Posted May 06, 2009
it's a very nice school the students get involed in alot of activities and the kids there really do learn.

Bay View Middle and High School 3

Posted April 07, 2009

Posted March 02, 2009

Posted February 10, 2009

Bay View Middle and High School
2751 S Lenox St, Milwaukee, WI  53207
Last modified Bay View Middle and High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bay View Middle and High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 30 reviews.