Bad
Good

I have four of my own child, two step children, my boyfriend niece has her boys going there and my sisters son goes there, and dont forget I have a little sister that goes to Burdick a well. Plus I was in Burdick from 3rd when Mr. B first started there to when I left that school in 8th grade. It makes me feel great knowing that my family gets to learn from the same great minds who taught me. If you looking for a place to put you children Burdick is the place to be

We've had children enrolled at Burdick since 2009. Overall our experience with the school, staff and principal has been wonderful. The teachers have been approachable, open-minded and willing to make changes to meet the needs of our children. After having been accepted to a local gifted and talented school, we chose to keep our children with Burdick. There is a great sense of community, good family involvement, and many of the teachers volunteer their time for after school events. The one down side is the large student to teacher ratio, but so far our children have continued to receive individualized attention.

My son goes to Burdick and we love it. The school is very supportive and the teachers we've had are great.

My son goes to Burdick school and he loves the school! The principal is such a cool guy and could retire but stays there because he says he feels privileged to be at the school. Their new music teacher is a jazz saxophonist. She has been on HBO even! WIll Allen's Growing Power just set up a greenhouse. The neighborhood is so quiet and residential and safe. Almost hard to find! It's tucked away many blocks from any main streets.

My son has been going here for several years. The teachers, principal and ancillary staff are outstanding! They have fantastic, motivated teachers giving 110% to keep all programs in this school. They still have a wood shop! They also have music, gym, art and private lessons in several instruments. They are partnered with ACE music program and provide lots of enrichment outside of the traditional curriculum. I couldn't ask for a better place!

A great k-8 school that gives every kid a chance to try some thing new and to get involved. The school also has a great band that just got a 1st in WSMA group ensemble.

An excellent K-8th grade school that offers music, art, phy. ed, and computer technology to every student.

Last modified Burdick School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.