Posted November 06, 2013
Fairview Teachers have high expectations of all students. Work is modified, adapted and challenging. Behavior is excellent at this school!

Fairview School 4

Posted November 03, 2013
Fairview School is an amazing school! Students and their individualized needs are first and foremost. We strive to achieve the best learning environment for every student that enters the building. Parents and Volunteers are important components to the quality education that is available and are always welcome.

Fairview School 4

Posted November 01, 2013
Principal is so friendly, kids are very nice and work very hard. An atypical MPS school.

Posted November 01, 2013
I am fortunate to be a teacher at Fairview Charter School in Milwaukee. My school provides a superior education to all students. We educate over 600 students utilizing the latest in technology, skill specific grouping and interactive lessons. The staff is inserviced monthly to provide the best teaching practices for the students. We are fortunate to have active parents who support our educational goals and provide PTA events for the families. As the school chant says; "Fairview students are best by far. Fairview students are superstars."

Posted October 31, 2013
***** Wonderful staff, wonderful students. Dedication of staff is overwhelming. School is in a great location. I would'nt want to work in any other school. Proud to be a Fairview staff member.

Posted October 31, 2013
Fairview school is a model of how a high performing school should be functioning. The staff works very diligently to meet the needs of all of our students, and are very successful at developing positive relationships which is the foundation of a great learning experience. These relationships bear fruit as the children work in the classrooms and throughout the building. The full breath of Art, Music, and Physical Education brings out the best in our students and allows them to showcase their many talents. Our before and after school camp is one of the largest in Milwaukee, and arguably the best implemented and administered one as well. There is a number of our students who are of special needs, and those students and all students are accepted into the community allowing our school to be the type of school all parents expect and should receive for their children. We work everyday to make our students reach their potential and go beyond even their wildest dreams.

Posted October 25, 2013
We love Fairview! My daughter attends this school and we both are very happy. The teachers and staff are excellent. I love that Fairview offers gym, art and music.

Posted October 24, 2013
I have a grandchild at Fairview and we love this school! Fairview has a great staff. I love that Fairview has full time Art, Music and Gym teachers to strengthen their education. I would give Fairview 5 stars!

Posted October 24, 2013
My daughter has been attending this school since the1st grade. She started spending the majority of the time in special needs small groups, now as a 7th grader she is in only one special needs group and spens the majority of her time in regular education class. If your child has special needs this is the school for you.

Posted October 23, 2013
I have been working at Fairview School for over 18 years. I have been here through a lot of challenges and successes! It is a great school and I am proud that I am a teacher at Fairview. I also am a parent of three Fairview students. The staff has done an outstanding job preparing our children for the future.

Fairview School
6500 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy, Milwaukee, WI  53219
Last modified Fairview School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairview School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top