Milwaukee Spanish Immersion School 1

Posted May 06, 2014
My kids use to go here my daughter was in 4th grade when I had to pull her out due to them refusing my sons IEP. Yes I was told they don't have the staff to help my son out if he has a learning problem. Which he has ADD and he needed more one on one help. I've loved the teachers but being denied help for my son was very frustrating.

Posted May 05, 2014
I graduated from this school in 1995 and it was the best decision that my parents could have made for me. Being bilingual has helped me tremendously throughout my adulthood. Jerrica Roberson

Posted October 23, 2013
Hello! I have been to Milwaukee Spanish Immersion school for 7 years, my name is Kiah Lang and I am currently in 5th grade as of October, 2013. I love my school because the kids are so fun and nice and the teachers are so good! It's just a happy place to be! It is a great choice and it will help your child get a good education and an amazing job in their future. This is because they will know Spanish, and knowing Spanish will really help you out when you are looking for a job. As you can see, I am very good at writing and grammar and spelling, and this is because of Milwaukee Spanish Immersion, and of course my parents! -Kiah Lang, Milwaukee Spanish Immersion School, 10

Posted September 26, 2013
My kids have gone here for 5 years, and it has gone from good to so so to great! They have learned a lot, and have made great friends. They have grown intellectually, socially, and emotionally. The teachers are caring, and I trust that they have their best interests at heart. It is a gem within MPS.

Posted March 08, 2012
I honestly love this school! The staff is so caring and helpful. My daughter is in K5 only her second year there and she is pretty fluent in Spanish! We are not a Spanish speaking family but I do have friends that can speak the language and she can hold her own weight in conversations with them. She went from behavior problems in preschool to perfect behavior and I was recently told she is a role model for her Spanish ability and her perfect behavior! Principal needs a little nudging when there was a problem but once you cc her boss on an email she was right on top of everything The support staff and office staff are excellent as well as the camp staff. I wish I would have found this school when my son was young enough to get in!

Posted October 12, 2011
Many of the teachers have had or have their children attending MSIS. Very dedicated, experienced teachers. Principal gets right in and is hands-on in her leadership.

Posted March 26, 2010
I went here for seven years Im 12 years old and I garantee u will love this school the teachers are the best u can find they make sure everyone is learning the material properly the school has never has a physical or verbal fight while I went there and I know they wont have one while anyone else is there

Posted December 09, 2009
I went to MSIS for the full 7 years and it was great. The teachers are nice and helpful and you get to stay with the same group of kids from years to year.

Milwaukee Spanish Immersion School 0

Posted November 08, 2009
This Is a great school. It offers diversity, athletics, organized recess, tutoring, violin, piano, etc.... Administration is strong, and works well together, and the teaching staff is fantastic. I can't imagine many other schools matching it. I didn't get Spanish till 8th grade when I was growing up. What a great opportunity for my kids.

Milwaukee Spanish Immersion School 1

Posted June 29, 2009
My son spent his first three years of school at Spanish Immersion. When he started having problems with Spanish, there was no help for him. We are not a Spanish speaking family. They have no tutoring programs. No remedial classes. The only special program they have to help students with Spanish is only for those who have a severe mental disability. I found it very disheartening when I asked for help and I was told to get a Spanish/English dictionary.

Milwaukee Spanish Immersion School
2765 S 55th St, Milwaukee, WI  53219
Last modified Milwaukee Spanish Immersion School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Milwaukee Spanish Immersion School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.