Milwaukee, WI

Fifty-Third Street School 5

Posted September 04, 2013
This is excellent I have Malvern here since I was in 1st grade an I turns out fine I'm an honor student

Fifty-Third Street School 3

Posted November 14, 2012
My son is in his second year at this school. It is our neighborhood school. I have been very pleased with his teachers and have felt they have challenged him academically and he has done very well. The school is still in process of improving the overall school achievement scores and climate, but I feel that the staff and administration are competent and have dedicated themselves to providing a healthy and safe place to learn.

Fifty-Third Street School 1

Posted February 22, 2012
My son went to this school for K5-2. I pulled him out in second because the teacher was lazy and had no control over the class. My son encountered bullying as early as first grade at this school. The staff does nothing and the school is being run by the students. They are not learning and are using old reading series to teach children how to read. They are horribly behind and have extreme behavior issues at this school. DO NOT send your child to this school. I saved mine by putting him in a much calmer enviornment with teachers and staff who care. Fifty-Third Street School should have been closed a long time ago.

Fifty-Third Street School
3618 North 53rd Street, Milwaukee, WI  53216
Last modified Fifty-Third Street School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fifty-Third Street School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top