Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My son is 5 and goes to Greenfield Bilingual he is in 5K. Last year he went to another school for 4k. Despite the fact that I am very involved in his education and want to keep on top of things, his previous school did not inform of any academic issues, even though I was constantly asking. I said this, because when he got to Greenfield he was behind. They worked with him and his teachers were in constant contact with me. His teacher gave me some tools to work with him. They send home homework, very simple homework for the students 3 days a week that include two small books. In the beginning, I was reading the books to him and now he reads to the books to me and had been for a while. His last report card was “GREAT” and I am so impressed with his progress in all areas! The school is very structured and that was what I was looking for. My son needs structure and they give you structure. They are committed to your child’s success.

I like Greenfield bilingual school and their bilingual program. Teachers really care for students' success.

This school is very involved, friendly, and exceptional in learning. They are very helpful and their for the children. I am very pleased.

Great school, came here for nine years. Don't let the angry child review discourage you. Like anything else, it's what YOU make of it.

We have very respectful students who want to learn. Parents and administration are supportive and fun to be around. Staff is postive and devoted.

Greenfield School has wonderful students, devoted, caring and passionate staff, caring community, and safe and nurturing enviroment.

Last modified Greenfield Bilingual School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.