Milwaukee, WI
Before care: Yes

Hawthorne School 5

Posted August 13, 2012
I have 1 child/daughter (3rd) grader that attends this school and it is the best choice I've ever made concerning elementary schools. The school has a very pleasant and inviting atmosphere. My daughter enjoys this school so much. The staff is very friendly and the open door policy is unbeatable. Im currently looking to purchase a home or even rent a home just to stay in the school district!!

Hawthorne School 5

Posted January 28, 2010
I am a parent of a second grader at Hawthorne Elementary. My child has been at this school since K4. I have found over the years that they have some terrific teachers. They are teachers who care about our children and want them to succeed. The principle is doing a great job. It has been a long time since I've seen a principle that actually interacts with the students one on one. She is open and available for communication with parents. I feel that if I had a problem or a suggestion I could go to her and discuss it. Overall it has been and hopeful will continue to be a great learning environment for my child.

Hawthorne School 0

Posted January 06, 2010
I'm a new parent there and the school has been great. Caring, professional teachers are really concerned about my childern's progress. They have great sports teams and after school activities.

Hawthorne School
6945 N 41st St, Milwaukee, WI  53209
Last modified Hawthorne School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hawthorne School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top