Posted May 16, 2013
this is this gurrl nobody needs to know my name i went the for 4th grade and i always had to aruge with somebody and i had to fight some many people that it wasnt funny even people threanted me with a nife that they was going to do something to me from there i still was going to that school for the 5th grade and i had fight with this gurrl and she put her fingers and my eyes and almost took my eye out i had a big blood-claw in my eyes and it was very bad in that fight that i had i got my phone the day before that day that i had a fight and when i had a fight with that gurrl some stole my phone and my mom was very mad about but she bought me another phone that day still to this day i always say that i hate that school when i see it because its so bad and reckless that it aint funny somebody need to close that school down like foreal no jack

Posted December 13, 2012
This school is the pit for learning. They don't give out home work, or at least in my granddaughter's 3rd grade. There is a lot of bulling. On 12/6/12 . My granddaughter was jumped on until her hair was pulled out by the scalp. It was reported as a minor incident. With no satisfaction explanations or . . .consequences from staff. We removed her to another school school. Staff seen not to care. Feel it need to be closed

Posted January 09, 2012
I do not like this school ,this school has bullying, the teacher don't care about what's goes in the class rooms or out side.this school need to be close down.

Hopkins Lloyd Community School
1503 West Hopkins Street, Milwaukee, WI  53206
Last modified Hopkins Lloyd Community School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hopkins Lloyd Community School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top