Posted February 03, 2014
Enjoyed my years at lincoln. Great teachers. I met a lot of people from different cultures.

Posted October 18, 2013
My child is getting a good education, and has learned to like school at an early age. The early childhood teachers are great ! They really care about the kids and do fun, educational projects.

Posted September 19, 2013
This is an amazing school. The Parent/Teacher involvement and communication is wonderful. They have a fantastic curriculum and a great compassion for the arts. The principle is very compassionate and involved in bonding with the children and the parents. The staff is very concentrated on educating your children to be best that the can be.

Posted September 15, 2013
Lincoln Avenue School is a wonderful environment for child development. I love working here and joining an awesome team.

Posted September 12, 2013
As a parent I am more than satisfied with the wonderful start to the academic knowledge my boys have received there. The new administration has a broad knowledge and understanding of how a school should run and he expects nothing than the best from each student and he gives nothing but the best to his students and parents.

Posted September 12, 2013
I really enjoy the changes brought to Lincoln since last year with the new administrators. Parents are often reminded of activities, plays, award ceremonies and educational workshops. Teacher morale is high. I am also happy that Lincoln was recognized as a RtI School of Merit. PBIS is also a plus in this school.

Posted September 12, 2013
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!! So many great things about this school. Dedicated teachers, New administration, updated technology (IPADS, KINDLE FIRES, LAPTOPS, SMARTBOARDS IN ALMOST EVERY CLASSROOM) , a great mixture of cultural backgrounds, before and after school programs, sports, a very positive PBIS program, special days for students - carnival-field day. But most of all, I know that every morning when I drop off my son, he is in a SAFE PLACE!!!

Posted September 12, 2013
Lincoln Avenue is a great community of teachers, students, and families. Everyone in the buidling supports eachother and our students as much as possible. Lincoln Avenue has recently made many changes in our building in order to provide the best education and specialized services to our students.

Posted September 12, 2013
This is my 4th year working at Lincoln Ave. School and I am more impressed every year. Teachers are well-trained and are focused on meeting the needs of their students. Our positive behavior plan is one of the most successful in the city, In addition to a caring and dedicated staff, we have a peaceful and orderly school environment where teamwork and learning are the top priority. Our families are supportive and have often transported their students back to our school after moving to another part of the city. No school is perfect, but we are committed to working together to solve any problems that may arise. The cohesiveness of the staff helps to create a warm, safe environment for learning. The after-school program run by the Boys and Girls Club is a great support and extention of the school day for our students. Most families who begin Kindergarten or 1st grade at Lincoln Ave., will stay all the way to completion of 5th grade.

Posted September 12, 2013
Lincoln Avenue School is a great school because there are so many people working together to make it that way! Our teachers are extremely dedicated to helping each child meet their greatest potential and the parents are very supportive partners in the educational process. I always get 100% participation at parent/teacher conference days!

Contact Information

1817 W Lincoln Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53215

School website

Lincoln Avenue School
1817 W Lincoln Ave, Milwaukee, WI  53215
Last modified Lincoln Avenue School is a public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Avenue School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 26 reviews.