Bad
Good

Posted September 28, 2015
LINCOLN AVENUE SCHOOL IS WONDERFUL!!!!! My kids get all kinds of hands on experiences, like using chrome books, ipads, kindle fire, laptops, smartboads, listening centers and much more. The before and afterschool care is soooooo convenient and so accommodating. The staff goes above and beyond to make call every time my kid is absent. Lincoln staff cares about MY KID!!!! Thank you.

Posted November 13, 2014
I love this school. My daughter love this school too. The Administrator and staff are very caring. The program is great!! I encourage any parent to bring their kids to this school.

Posted October 06, 2014
The staff in this school are well educated with high expectations of the students! I am happy to have my son as a student in this school!

Posted October 06, 2014
This school is very organized. My son rides the bus and the care is excellent. The teacher is very good and efficient in the education on my child. I see that my son is learning a lot. All the staff here is very helpful and are always willing to listen to us as parents and always helping us in what we need. We feel welcomed in this school. I highly recommend this school to other families.

Posted October 06, 2014
the school is very hands on they handle matters in a professional manner and they are very involved with the parents

Posted October 06, 2014
This school is awasome i love bringing my kids to this school!!!!!! lincoln av rocks

Posted September 02, 2014
This is the best school to me and my kids! Its a very relaxed yet serious school, everyone pretty much respect each other and we all get along very well! Lincoln has a lot to offer and is filled with very smart and talented children and we are happy to be apart of it all! Thanks Lincoln Avenue!

Posted February 03, 2014
Enjoyed my years at lincoln. Great teachers. I met a lot of people from different cultures.

Posted October 18, 2013
My child is getting a good education, and has learned to like school at an early age. The early childhood teachers are great ! They really care about the kids and do fun, educational projects.

Posted September 19, 2013
This is an amazing school. The Parent/Teacher involvement and communication is wonderful. They have a fantastic curriculum and a great compassion for the arts. The principle is very compassionate and involved in bonding with the children and the parents. The staff is very concentrated on educating your children to be best that the can be.

Lincoln Avenue School
1817 West Lincoln Avenue, Milwaukee, WI  53215
Last modified Lincoln Avenue School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.