Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

i have four children in the school and I love the way they teach. All my nephews go to this school and we are so happy with the results they get

My son began his academic career at a charter school. That school was not able to meet his learning disability needs. Within the first weeks of transferring to H.W. Longfellow School, it became crystal clear that our family had an ally. My son was reevaluated and his IEP put him on a path to success. He has grown by leaps and bounds and is continually challenged in ways that help him continue to work through when he struggles. The staff and administration has become like a second family. Because of the success we have experienced at Longfellow, I also enrolled my daughter. And last year, when we moved out of the district, I made a special request to keep my children at this school because you cannot replace family!

I am a student at this wonderful school. what i really like about it is that the staff forms a bond with a student and their families. i have been there for 9 years all of the teachers know me and trust me and i trust them. Education is their main focus. They do everything possible for the students to understand the material and for the students to be on or above grade level. we have Music class, Art Class, And PE. The school is very diverse and multi-cultured which is very good for we the students because we get to learn where people came from while still learning about The USA. They only way this school would be able to improve would be being able to be in a environment in which people can feel free to express who they are .

This is a wonderful school. We were nervous at first about our daughter attending school in West Allis and was not sure about how well this school would be. I heard great things but you never know for sure. Well I have to say it way exceeded my expectations. Her 5K teacher is very good and patient. I can't say enough great things about their afterschool "safe" program. You can tell the staff at Longfellow are serious about the children and their education.

Will my son gose to this school... my son like the school how the teachers are with him..and i like the way the my bby is learnimg very fast....and feel safe at school...

A school shouldn't be judged solely by test scores. This outstanding school staff, which places students and their families at the core of all activities, is a nurturing environment in which both the academic and the social growth of children is emphasized. 21st century tools are being placed in the hands of 21st century learners to increase their engagement in- and understanding of- their world. Full-time Art, Music, and Physical Education specialists ensure the holistic development of each child, their talents and their natural inquisitive nature.

Excellent school to work in. The quallity of of the staff makes everyone there the best they can be. The students and parents make it a true community with lots of spirit. The administration vision for the school has made this all possible.

Best school i have every seen in milwaukee WI. My children love it there, and even like going to their excellent after school program. Great staff and awsome teachers! I really give this school 5 stars its well worth it!

The best in our experience of 5 other MPS schools. Excellent staff, well mannered kids, comitted teachers and staff. Excellent resources, clean and modernized 150 year old school that outshines even newer schools.

Last modified Longfellow School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.