Posted August 09, 2013
I am a student at this wonderful school. what i really like about it is that the staff forms a bond with a student and their families. i have been there for 9 years all of the teachers know me and trust me and i trust them. Education is their main focus. They do everything possible for the students to understand the material and for the students to be on or above grade level. we have Music class, Art Class, And PE. The school is very diverse and multi-cultured which is very good for we the students because we get to learn where people came from while still learning about The USA. They only way this school would be able to improve would be being able to be in a environment in which people can feel free to express who they are .

Posted February 06, 2013
This is a wonderful school. We were nervous at first about our daughter attending school in West Allis and was not sure about how well this school would be. I heard great things but you never know for sure. Well I have to say it way exceeded my expectations. Her 5K teacher is very good and patient. I can't say enough great things about their afterschool "safe" program. You can tell the staff at Longfellow are serious about the children and their education.

Posted November 12, 2012
Will my son gose to this school... my son like the school how the teachers are with him..and i like the way the my bby is learnimg very fast....and feel safe at school...

Posted May 10, 2011
A school shouldn't be judged solely by test scores. This outstanding school staff, which places students and their families at the core of all activities, is a nurturing environment in which both the academic and the social growth of children is emphasized. 21st century tools are being placed in the hands of 21st century learners to increase their engagement in- and understanding of- their world. Full-time Art, Music, and Physical Education specialists ensure the holistic development of each child, their talents and their natural inquisitive nature.

Posted January 03, 2011
Excellent school to work in. The quallity of of the staff makes everyone there the best they can be. The students and parents make it a true community with lots of spirit. The administration vision for the school has made this all possible.

Posted March 16, 2010
Best school i have every seen in milwaukee WI. My children love it there, and even like going to their excellent after school program. Great staff and awsome teachers! I really give this school 5 stars its well worth it!

Posted March 02, 2009

Posted May 30, 2007
The best in our experience of 5 other MPS schools. Excellent staff, well mannered kids, comitted teachers and staff. Excellent resources, clean and modernized 150 year old school that outshines even newer schools.

Longfellow School 2

Posted December 30, 2006

Longfellow School
1021 S 21st St, Milwaukee, WI  53204
Last modified Longfellow School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Longfellow School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.