Bad
Good

Most people look/hear Bradley Tech and say "its a really bad school! The students here doesn't get any education." You can't blame it on the teachers that the students doesn't get great education. It depends on the students if they want it or not. Most of the schools you hear that has a really great education system have students get tested in the school. That's what Bradley Tech should do. Start having students get tested here. That's why our education system seem weak because they just accept kids and not test them. I personally am a Junior here at Bradley Tech and I love the education system. The teachers are doing their jobs right and everything. They have very great patients with students as well. They work really well with students too. So I love this school. They have so much group and activities you can join and I am in most of them. But yeah, I love this school.

Amazing opportunities for students! Bradley Tech HS offers students seeking a Tech and Trade Education the opportunity to partner with industry leaders, to job shadow, take part in internships, and to earn national industry certifications - like OSHA 10, MMSC, Work Keys, National Career Readiness, and more! Student can also earn college credits through MATC Accredited Classes, Youth Options, and Advanced Placement Courses (AP). Come see what this school has to offer! Bradley Tech is more than just a traditional high school!

Its A GOOD SCHOOL.. You Just Have Those Few Who Will Mess It Up For Everybody And Make It Look Bad For Everyone. But i Love TECH. Wish They Would Go Back To The Old Tech. When You Had To Take A Test to Get In And Have A 2.0 Or Better. :)

I am currently in my senior year at Tech and I think it is a great school. They offer a lot of different classes and programs to students that can lead to a better future. The different academies make it easy to learn the intended trades. As with many other schools there are fights, and not all students go their for the intended purpose. No school goes without gang violence or fights, or any other interruptions of the sort for that matter. I also believe that the media portrays the school as worse then it really is. There are students, like myself that are able to get a good quality education regardless of what else goes on. The media should be just as quick to come with cameras and look at all the positive things us students are doing instead of only focusing on the negative aspects that are expected in an MPS high school.

Just shameful. They donate a beautiful building and receive a school full of thugs that want to spend the day looking for fights. What a joke! They need a Lean on me moment when crazy Joe kicks out all the bad apples and allows all the kids who want to study a trade to actually pursue that trade.

Bradley Tech is a great school. I am currently going into my third year as a junior there. I have been going there all my high school years. Even though it has fights and some problems, it is still overall a great school that can take you very far in life. Every school has fights and problems, but not every school offers the same things Tech does. Mr. Kupka and the rest of the staff are doing a great job. The only thing I don't like is it feels like I'm back a year because everything I learned in my freshman year I learned in middle school. A lot of my middle school graduates said they took the same classes I took my sophomore year their freshman year and the classes I'm taking this year they took their sophomore year. They need to challenge us with new things.

last year they had plenty of fights but their progarm its real good

i am a 2009 graduate of bradley Tech may i say well done to the teachers and new principal for making bradley tech how it is today. i predict in the next 2 years Tech will be the best in milwaukee. I would also like to say that i wish it turns into a specialty school for the students who wish to become a Trades worker.

my son went here for freshman year. though school kept him learning, his safety is why i took him out because of thje gangs. ronald reagan isnt any better either... at least at tech he got help when asked at ronald reagan your on your own. thought teachers were there to teach!1

Best High School in the city, not just MPS. An astounding 90%+ go on within two months of graduation to jobs, apprenticeships,2 year or 4 year college after. A gem.

Last modified Bradley Technology & Trade High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.