Bradley Technology & Trade High School 4

Posted June 12, 2013
Amazing opportunities for students! Bradley Tech HS offers students seeking a Tech and Trade Education the opportunity to partner with industry leaders, to job shadow, take part in internships, and to earn national industry certifications - like OSHA 10, MMSC, Work Keys, National Career Readiness, and more! Student can also earn college credits through MATC Accredited Classes, Youth Options, and Advanced Placement Courses (AP). Come see what this school has to offer! Bradley Tech is more than just a traditional high school!

Bradley Technology & Trade High School 3

Posted January 18, 2012
Its A GOOD SCHOOL.. You Just Have Those Few Who Will Mess It Up For Everybody And Make It Look Bad For Everyone. But i Love TECH. Wish They Would Go Back To The Old Tech. When You Had To Take A Test to Get In And Have A 2.0 Or Better. :)

Bradley Technology & Trade High School 4

Posted January 24, 2011
I am currently in my senior year at Tech and I think it is a great school. They offer a lot of different classes and programs to students that can lead to a better future. The different academies make it easy to learn the intended trades. As with many other schools there are fights, and not all students go their for the intended purpose. No school goes without gang violence or fights, or any other interruptions of the sort for that matter. I also believe that the media portrays the school as worse then it really is. There are students, like myself that are able to get a good quality education regardless of what else goes on. The media should be just as quick to come with cameras and look at all the positive things us students are doing instead of only focusing on the negative aspects that are expected in an MPS high school.

Bradley Technology & Trade High School 1

Posted December 07, 2010
Just shameful. They donate a beautiful building and receive a school full of thugs that want to spend the day looking for fights. What a joke! They need a Lean on me moment when crazy Joe kicks out all the bad apples and allows all the kids who want to study a trade to actually pursue that trade.

Posted August 04, 2010
Bradley Tech is a great school. I am currently going into my third year as a junior there. I have been going there all my high school years. Even though it has fights and some problems, it is still overall a great school that can take you very far in life. Every school has fights and problems, but not every school offers the same things Tech does. Mr. Kupka and the rest of the staff are doing a great job. The only thing I don't like is it feels like I'm back a year because everything I learned in my freshman year I learned in middle school. A lot of my middle school graduates said they took the same classes I took my sophomore year their freshman year and the classes I'm taking this year they took their sophomore year. They need to challenge us with new things.

Bradley Technology & Trade High School 0

Posted April 26, 2010
last year they had plenty of fights but their progarm its real good

Posted February 12, 2010
i am a 2009 graduate of bradley Tech may i say well done to the teachers and new principal for making bradley tech how it is today. i predict in the next 2 years Tech will be the best in milwaukee. I would also like to say that i wish it turns into a specialty school for the students who wish to become a Trades worker.

Posted February 11, 2010

Posted January 09, 2009

Posted December 17, 2008

Bradley Technology & Trade High School
700 S Fourth St, Milwaukee, WI  53204
Last modified Bradley Technology & Trade High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bradley Technology & Trade High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews.