Milwaukee, WI

Morgandale School 2

Posted June 10, 2015
I live one block away from the school and I wish I could send my child there, but I've gone there during the day at recess to see how the children behaved and I see them behaving badly. also I see there are virtually no white children even though it's a white neighborhood or maybe slightly mixed neighborhood. it's mostly hispanic and I feel like if I send my American child there he wouldn't fit in because he is white and speaks English. He is nine years old and likes to go there in the afternoon after school to kick his soccer ball or play basketball on the playground, and he told me he hears the after school program students from that school swearing in front of the teachers or workers and they do nothing to stop them.

Posted May 20, 2015
As a Junior Achievement volunteer, I felt honored to be inside on that school. I have never in my life worked with such great and talented minds. The staff really do an amazing job working with the students and it shows. Every student was very respectful, kind, honest, and organized. They made my experience with them one I will never forget. I look forward to coming back to see how successful my new friends are.

Morgandale School 3

Posted September 18, 2013
i go to school at Morgandale as an eight grader and it is awesome here. you still get recesses here and the teachers are great the really try to help you. The kids here also respect the teachers and the teachers are really nice. there are also really never any fights here and if there are the school goes on lock down it is really safe here.

Morgandale School 1

Posted June 10, 2013
i feel morgandale has taught my daughter nothing on top of her teacher making her have nap time on the floor instead of telling me she needed a new mat to sleep on. she comes home speaking spanish and i dont know what she is saying. she learned more in k3 than in k4 i could have home schooled her if i new it was gonna be that bad. i kid stole something from her that the teacher gave her and made her try to handle it instead of the teacher stepping in to help. she comes home dirty and always complains about a kid pushing her she has more bruises on her knees than i have ever seen and to top it off at the beginning of the school year she fell off the top of the slide and she came home with her neck hurting to the point where she couldnt move it and nobody called me.

Posted September 05, 2012
I had two children who had their 8th grade completion at Morgandale!!! One started when in 3rd grade the other started when in 2nd grade, and from day one, my children and myself felt like family. The staff and other students and families are very helpful (you need some resources, if they can't help, they will find someone who can)!!! Now, I have a 4th grader at Morgandale, although we live further away from the school, I still send him there, and when my youngest starts...MORGANDALE will be my choice!!!! Friendly Students, Wonderful Teachers, an Outstanding Principal, and a Great School!!!!! The best combination!!!!

Posted October 28, 2011
I wrote a review of Morgandale back in 2004. One of my children is now at Marquette University studying Biomedical Sciences, two are at Greendale High School, one at Greendale Middle School. I am still telling everyone who will listen about the fabulous experience that Morgandale was for my family. Despite moving to Greendale, I kept my children at Morgandale as long as I could! The learning experiences, the discipline, the level of respect, and the family atmosphere are greater than anything we have experienced in the Greendale School District

Morgandale School 3

Posted January 26, 2010
Teachers at this school have terrible communication with parents. They treat parents as if we are terrible people. I receive no respect from them. Teachers do not make me feel welcome and this is only my second year with the school.

Posted October 26, 2009
Morgandale school has high expectations for all students. Using the rigorous curriculum and academic targets, our students are progressing and achieving success.

Morgandale School

Posted October 04, 2009
We have a diverse population and are a high achieving school. We regularly exceed the achievement scores for the district. We are a friendly place to work and to have a child attend.

Posted August 09, 2009
i love it so much this school

Morgandale School
3635 S 17th St, Milwaukee, WI  53221
Last modified Morgandale School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morgandale School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top