Milwaukee, WI
Students enrolled: 1,464

Posted March 27, 2015
I am currently a Junior at Morse-Marshall. Yes Morse has its ups and its down but if you look closely at the kids who are succeeding with such a bright future you can see the quality of education being shown. It's not teachers that "give" grades to students, a student must "earn" his or her grade. If the student is failing there is tutoring available however the student must be willing to work, patient, and ask for help when needed. I see many of my peers that are impatient, lose their temper, and etc. But many of my friends are top ranked in the school (i am currently ranked in the top 10), we have teachers who care, it's the student that does not "care" for his or her grade until they are failing. Many kids just want to be cool and become popular, this is their down fall, they care so much about popularity, their image, and etc. that they let it get in the way of their own education. I am a student that proves that you can be smart and popular! I have many friends and many friends i can truly trust with my life. A student just needs to commit to the hard-work, accomplish a general goal, and most importantly to have a motivation for success.

Morse * Marshall School for the Gifted and Talented 1

Posted April 03, 2014
This by far is the worse school I've ever experienced. I should have know by the police they have posted around the school on the first day. My child is constantly taunted, teased, bullied and things seem to have gotten worse after speaking with principals and the other kids parents. My child even told me that when she tried to tell the teacher, the teacher told her she didn't want to hear any drama and not to bring it in her class. That's the one my child should trust right?? It's too late to switch schools now, believe me I tried. Only a few months left and this school has definitely made me an unbeliever in MPS. We're taking our business to a Christian school. I don't even think some of these kids get old fashioned discipline or home training. I LOVE MY CHILD TOO MUCH TO KEEP HER HERE!!
3 people found this helpful

Posted October 14, 2013
my school is so fun bradley tech who want to come here with me x my friends you can also meet new ones. learn new things that you didnt know about..............................

Morse * Marshall School for the Gifted and Talented 4

Posted August 30, 2013
I Think Others Should Know That This Is An Awesome School Because They Have A lot Of Stuff For The Kids To Do. What I Like About The School Is That There's Not A lot Of Drama And We Have A lot Of Enroll Kids. Our School Could Improve More By Letting The Kids Have Fun While Learning

Morse * Marshall School for the Gifted and Talented 2

Posted June 15, 2012
I go to Morse Marshall (2012-2013) now and as a 7th grader i advise you not to send your children to this school. It is not what it is put up to be.!!!

Posted March 08, 2010
Samuel Morse get it crakin! It's really easy to stay on task because of the great learning environment. that we have. When i get old enough to have children, i will send them to Morse Middle School!

Posted February 24, 2010
This school rocks my shoes. Good teaching and better rules. If you can't find no other school, come to Morse Middle School.

Posted November 14, 2009
samuel morse is a great school you might think the students are bad but sometimes we can but we are very smart kids we do homework and work samuel morse is a a,b school no cs and d's we only accept smart students and you have to write a pargraph to get in this shoutout to mr.gallien hb:309 6th grade

Posted May 30, 2009
Morse Middle School is a very well organized school. I think that Morse.Marshall is going to be a great change!

Posted February 06, 2009
I thin this school is very good and surrpotive of students trust me i go there

4141 North 64th Street, Milwaukee, WI  53216
Last modified Morse * Marshall School for the Gifted and Talented is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morse * Marshall School for the Gifted and Talented Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top