Morse * Marshall School for the Gifted and Talented 1

Posted April 03, 2014
This by far is the worse school I've ever experienced. I should have know by the police they have posted around the school on the first day. My child is constantly taunted, teased, bullied and things seem to have gotten worse after speaking with principals and the other kids parents. My child even told me that when she tried to tell the teacher, the teacher told her she didn't want to hear any drama and not to bring it in her class. That's the one my child should trust right?? It's too late to switch schools now, believe me I tried. Only a few months left and this school has definitely made me an unbeliever in MPS. We're taking our business to a Christian school. I don't even think some of these kids get old fashioned discipline or home training. I LOVE MY CHILD TOO MUCH TO KEEP HER HERE!!

Morse * Marshall School for the Gifted and Talented 4

Posted August 30, 2013
I Think Others Should Know That This Is An Awesome School Because They Have A lot Of Stuff For The Kids To Do. What I Like About The School Is That There's Not A lot Of Drama And We Have A lot Of Enroll Kids. Our School Could Improve More By Letting The Kids Have Fun While Learning

Morse * Marshall School for the Gifted and Talented 2

Posted June 15, 2012
I go to Morse Marshall (2012-2013) now and as a 7th grader i advise you not to send your children to this school. It is not what it is put up to be.!!!

Posted March 08, 2010
Samuel Morse get it crakin! It's really easy to stay on task because of the great learning environment. that we have. When i get old enough to have children, i will send them to Morse Middle School!

Posted February 24, 2010
This school rocks my shoes. Good teaching and better rules. If you can't find no other school, come to Morse Middle School.

Posted January 15, 2010

Posted January 11, 2010

Morse * Marshall School for the Gifted and Talented 4

Posted December 01, 2009

Posted November 14, 2009
samuel morse is a great school you might think the students are bad but sometimes we can but we are very smart kids we do homework and work samuel morse is a a,b school no cs and d's we only accept smart students and you have to write a pargraph to get in this shoutout to mr.gallien hb:309 6th grade

Morse * Marshall School for the Gifted and Talented 3

Posted September 26, 2009

Morse * Marshall School for the Gifted and Talented
4141 N 64th St, Milwaukee, WI  53225
Last modified Morse * Marshall School for the Gifted and Talented is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morse * Marshall School for the Gifted and Talented Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top