Milwaukee, WI
Before care: Yes

Neeskara School 4

Posted June 30, 2014
I attended Neeskara school in the 1940's during ww2. i have good memories and I am now 79 years old...Marjorie L. nee( Gauerke) Reitz..is there any record of me attending the school??? I remember it well!!!

Posted April 29, 2014
My children have attended Neeskara for the past 15 years. Overall I feel it is one of the best MPS schools around. I feel the staff work very hard, but feel the parent involvement is very little and this hurts the school. Great principle and administrative staff in the office!

Neeskara School 1

Posted July 05, 2010
Im a parent..Love the diversity here,but very recist and disorganized school. We have been through alot of issues here at Neeskara. My Kids thought 1 suppse 2 love aother. until they came there..Now they see different, They are great kids but now know that its hard for their color. Dont send your kids there. We have race problems already in the world.Why start with next the generation,.

Posted November 24, 2007

Posted November 16, 2007

Posted August 15, 2007

Posted August 06, 2007
Neeskara is a great school, I like the diverse population. They really care about the students and I really like the emphasis on allowing the children to be 'peacemakers'. The office staff are always polite and cheerful. This is a school that strives for academic excellence. My son loves his school. There are a lot of programs the children participate in and the PTO is awesome. I believe this is the best MPS school in Milwaukee. Tiffany Hughes

Posted June 05, 2007
Neeskara is a wonderful school,I have three children that attend and they are always very excited to go to school in the morning. The staff is wonderful,the Principal and Assistant Principal is always's willing to take the time out to listen to my suggestion's and concerns. Mr.Caldwell is just what Neeskara needs . I would like to give a Special Thank's to the teachers that really took time out with my son (DJ) you will never know how much I appreciate you guy's I will never forget you Ladies. Thank you Ms.Judy for always's being there to answer my calls you are a beautiful person inside and out and the Best Secretary in world. I recommend Neeskara School to any Mom who is looking for a friendly child safe environment even if your child has challenges Neeskara does not give up on children and that is what I Love about this school.' Mrs.E

Posted May 25, 2007

Posted May 15, 2007
Hi,my name is Trish. Me and my family moved away from milwaukee 2 years ago.I regret leaving milwaukee and neeskara school,because melanie is not doing good in the school she's in.Neeskara teachers really take their time with children to help the kids understand the work.They also have many activity & plays.I remember one play my daugther was in it was call a baby leopard.Melanie really miss her school also.

Neeskara School
1601 N Hawley Rd, Milwaukee, WI  53208
Last modified Neeskara School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Neeskara School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top