Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Ninety-Fifth Street School is an amazing school. The teachers are so invested in our children's education. They are also a PBIS (Positive Behavioral Intervention and Supports) school which means they take a proactive approach for student to achieve social, emotional, and academic success. They have a strong parent involvement and the school and PTO host many family fun events. There is a diverse culture which I also love. My son is currently a 3rd grader and has been attending here since K4. I highly recommend this school who wants their child to be academically engaged and develop a love of learning!

Mrs. Tremarello is hands down the best teacher I have ever encountered! My daughter loves all the sports options and extra activities the school provides!

We love 95th St School. The teachers and staff care for our children as their ow .

Ninety-Fifth Street School is an amazing and diverse school. My son, who will be starting 3rd grade in the fall, has been a student there since K4. The teachers are devoted to their students' success and have great communication with parents. The staff ensures that students are engaged and ready to learn. Ninety-Fifth Street has a very active PTO, Scouts, and many family events outside of school hours. The take part in community projects and have even planted a garden in front of the school. I highly recommend Ninety-Fifth Street School!

Ninety-Fifth Street School is a welcoming community with caring staff, involved parents, and engaged students. As a parent at this school I feel that my child is receiving a great education from his devoted teachers and I highly recommend Ninety-Fifth Street School!

My son has been at 95th Street school since K-4 and he is now in the 5th grade and I absolutely love the school. The school is very diverse and the communication is great. The school has a family atmosphere that does a lot of activities to involve not only the students but their family as well. I really wish this school went up to 12th grade. I highly recommend this elementary school!

my nephew has adhd...he received a lot of phone calls home as a result of being off task and unfocused. I take his education seriously...he sees a therapist and uses medicine to help him focus. He attended 2nd and 3rd grade there and is enrolled fourth grade as well. he tries to behave but has a mood disorder, and not all teachers can help him. He had an informal IEP in place that was never utilized but i received many phone calls home. The school itself is ok, the principal seems a little unattached and still hasn't taken time to learn about his students unlike the previous principal. the overall quality of the school has declined in just the 2 yrs of me sending my nephew here. I think the school would benefit from smaller class sizes and more rigorous curriculum. They seem to lack in language arts, and English literature, etc. A lot of focus on math and science though. Some of the less experinced teachers are not prepared to deal with truobled students and would benefit from more training and coping techniques. also, this school needs a better tutoring system, currently i think they don't have anything in place.

My school is a great school to be a parent and student. The PTO is extremely involved and organize bake sales, movie nights, dinner and game night, dances, Donuts for Dads and Muffins for moms. We also have both Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts active in our school. The teachers are great and really care about teaching. I would love to see the teachers challenge students who are excelling in school and above others in his/her class. Principal Hauser does a great job working with students and parents. He responds to call and emails. He is always willing to meet with a parent to discuss concerns. I would love parents of more challenging students to be more involved in the school. Overall, I would recommend this neighborhood school.

There's a lot I love about being a teacher at 95th St. School. Teaching is one of those rare professions that keeps your brain young, allowing you to continue your own journey as a student and a lifelong learner. I have seen students at my school grow and change so many times, and in so many ways, and the feeling of joy for our dragons is always the same. It is a special honor to spend the day with other professionals (teachers, assistants, and principal) that work together to help ALL students have a positive elementary school experience. I am appreciative of the trust placed in me by our school s families every day and work hard to honor it for the students in my class. Only time will tell if I have had the impact on these young people I have hoped to, but the opportunity to do so is the greatest reason I do what I do. Thanks for letting me be a part of your child s life at 95th St school-A quality educational experience!

I have been impressed by the commitment of the teachers at this school to help my child. The use of technology in the building is amazing. In my child's class, they have laptops and a SmartBoard that they use to get ready for college level thinking. Parents are encouraged to be involved in all the school acitivites and sports. My child is able to have music class, piano lesson, and gym every week. I like the warm and welcoming feel I get from the caring adults working with my son everyday. Yes, his class size is a little large but the teacher puts in the extra effort needed to keep things running smoothly.

Last modified Ninety-Fifth Street School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.