Posted August 14, 2013
I hope that Pulaski High can get back the city rating of excellent that it once had in the 50's and 60's when I was a student there. No excuse for not learning as we had boomer population of 3500 plus. Ten homerooms in the caf. and auditorium! Can't learn if you don't want to. R.I.P. Mr. Jelinek. Go Rams!

Pulaski High School 1

Posted August 11, 2013
I was a student here at Casmir Pulaski High School for the 2012-2013 school year. This school was brought up to be great but it is quite the opposite. This is not a safe place at all. This school contains drugs, gangs, and extreme violence. I regret attending this school greatly. If you send your child here please don't be surprised as to what happens. From education to saftey everything is terrible.

Pulaski High School 2

Posted May 28, 2013
Average grade point average for this school in 2012? And also the race percentages for this school.

Pulaski High School 2

Posted December 19, 2010
This is a school in its death throes. As a former staff member, I can recall when quality learning was the norm, not the exception. Damage done by a prior principal, along with an influx of students and parents who place no value on education has seriously compromised the compromised the ability of teachersa to guide students in their education

Pulaski High School 0

Posted November 11, 2009
I can't get a call back from administrators in a timely manner and sometimes not at all.No appearant cooperation forthcoming either.they made me feel like I was just 'wasting their time'.

Pulaski High School 0

Posted March 28, 2009
I am a parent of a Pulaski student. I must admit I had some reservations about Pulaski, however my son is doing great, he's been there since 9th grade. He will be graduating next year. My son has teachers that really care about whether he succeds and that to me is awesome.

Posted March 25, 2009
My daughter has attended Pulaski all 4 years. At first I did not want her here but man was I wrong. Pulaski is a grat school, they have staff that really cares. Don't let past bad reviews deter you from sending your child(ren) here. You will not regret it.

Pulaski High School 1

Posted December 30, 2008

Posted August 26, 2008
I am now a senior at Pulaski High School and I absolutely love it, both socially and academically. Pulaski is a really big high school and offers lots of classes, sports, clubs and other extracurricular activities. The only bad thing about pulaski is that a great percent of students that attend lack the self motivation to succeed in their high school studies. Pulaski is the average high school

Pulaski High School 4

Posted July 31, 2008
i attend Pulaski High school and i love it i have been there two of my high school years i am currently a junior so im excited to make the last two years count.I think it is excellent i have had great friends and teachers as well to motivate me and keep me and everyone as well on track. i Love our block schedule i think classes go by fast and make it easier to complete our class assignments, and homework as well. I really am glad i choose this school to attend. If you send your son/ or daughter there You won't regret it.

Pulaski High School
2500 W Oklahoma Ave, Milwaukee, WI  53215
Last modified Pulaski High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pulaski High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews.