Riley School 4

Posted September 10, 2013
Riley school is very helpful to me in getting my son focused and ready for the school day. He has issues that keep him from wanting to go to school and most days he refuses but the staff and teachers at Riley do a great job at getting him to calm down and participate.

Posted September 21, 2009
Riley is a very enthusiastic and Collaborative school. Parents and staff are always on board! The clc program also has lots of activities that promote care and community involvement!

Posted September 18, 2009
We were one of the few schools last school year that was not on the states need to improve list!!!!!

Posted September 18, 2009
Riley has onew of the best afterschool programming for kids and parents alike.

Posted September 18, 2009
I love the community of learners at the school. I appreciate the efforts of the parents in helping achieve academic excellence and I also appreciate the efforts the teachers make to build self-esteem in the students at Riley.

Posted September 18, 2009
I love Riley Elementary School for many reasons. We have a diverse population of students and families, as well as a dedicated and experienced staff. We are committed to providing the best education for our students and we offer a variety of programs to meet individual student needs, such as bilingual instruction, English as a second language, and a K4 program. We also have a variety of after school programs including arts and crafts, soccer, basketball, and tutoring.

Riley School 5

Posted September 18, 2009
At Riley we are dedicated to our students. We strive to create the best learning environment and offer experiences that will prepare each student to succeed.

Posted September 17, 2009
There are many teachers that take time out of their day to learn about their students and really care what happens. We have a great CLC program that offers kids things to do after school. I know many people who do more than their share to get things done at the school.

Riley School 5

Posted September 17, 2009
I love Riley because the staff makes an extra effort to address the needs of all of its students. We are a predominantly low-income school where teachers and other staff try to make Riley feel like an extension of home for the students, a place where they are nurtured and pushed to excel.

Posted September 16, 2009
As a bilingual school, Riley cares about all students and their cultural heritages.

Riley School
2424 S 4th St, Milwaukee, WI  53207
Last modified Riley School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riley School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top