Posted February 24, 2014
I went to Riverside 9-12. I would say that the school is great with AP classes but the regular classes are not as challenging. I love how the teachers are involved with the students with extracurricular activities. My only bad complaint is that, students there misbehave a lot, but overall the student population is very diverse, ranging from Hmong, Hispanic and primarily African-American

Posted October 08, 2013
I'm a former student of RUHS. I attended this school from 9th to 12th grade. It had a lot of programs to choose from to help you toward the career you wanted to go into. It was a descent school to attend and I hear that they have improved in the programs they provide for the children. If I can't get my daughter into the school I really want her to attend then this is my 2nd choice. A lot of the teachers I've had in the past are still teaching at RUHS and other old staff had further their education which allowed them to have a better position in the school

Posted September 16, 2013
Couldn't have attended a better school. My experience here was wonderful. Once a tiger, always a tiger. -Alumna

Riverside University High School 1

Posted May 06, 2012
I am VERY disappointed in this school. I did not receive a good education here. I remember being in a classroom and children constantly fighting and getting kicked put. I am not very happy with this school and something needs to be done. I have not learned ANYTHING. Here I am in my college year and a bunch of people constantly getting kicked out of the classroom and disrupting the classroom. I transferred to rufus king high school in my sophmore year and those students are more Harvard-type students and extremely intelligent. Even though rufus king's classroom have more than 35 students I still learned alot because there were students who were so focused on education. I think that rufus king id better than riverside, based on academics. This school is not as good as it seems.

Posted February 17, 2010
I would recommend this school, they are great!! I have two children that attend RUHS, one is in all honors classes and the other the special education program. The one in the honors classes went to Reagan and found it too easy since she has been going to RUHS it has been more of a challenge, which is a good thing, it makes her have to study!! As for the one in the special education she is doing great and the support is wonderful. I am proud to say that both are holding a 3.0 GPA and above and are both involved in sports. Keep up the good work!!!! Thank you from a proud parent.

Riverside University High School 0

Posted January 27, 2010
I am very unhappy with riverside not a good school for any child to attend, they might say its a good school but parents keep looking. not et me wrong some teachers are wonderful in teaching and assisting students, but the qwuality of teacher and adm are very poor!

Posted October 08, 2009
it's a great school to attend, with great opratunities.

Posted October 14, 2008
Riverside is a good school, but they seem to cater to the students with a higher financial background, even though those students are really on the same academic level as those with a lower financial background. Riverside pressures the students with un-neccassary fees. The faculty also tends to be more favorable to those students with a two-parent up-bringing. There are several single-parent students doing just as well, if not better, than numerous students with both parents in the home.

Riverside University High School 2

Posted August 17, 2008

Posted June 17, 2008

Riverside University High School
1615 E Locust St, Milwaukee, WI  53211
Last modified Riverside University High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverside University High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top