Bad
Good

I am a proud parent of one of the students at Silver Spring school during 2013-2014 school year. I also live within the community of the school. I have had the priviledge of having all three of my children attend this great school. As a parent, I want to know that someone has my child best interest at heart when I not there. I am glad that both teachers and principal at Silver Spring Scool are aware of what is going on within the classrooms as well as the in the halls daily . I feel confidence in knowing that the students at Silver Spring, under the leadership of Mrs. Carter are in a safe atmosphere. I am glad to have such a wonderful school in the area where I live and I hope that the school will continue to be a positive place in the community.

My school is wonderful. We have made some great improvements this past school year with a structured day, increased focus on academics and volunteers who come daily. The school has increased its test scores and improved attendance. We have incentives in place for students to make wonderful choices and have many partnerships to ensure that we will succeed. Our state report card has improved as well. Great things at Silver Spring!!!

At Silve Spring School we take the time to get to know the child, as well as the family. With a focus on improving each child's academic progress, as well as emotional well being we strive for excellence. Please feel free to come visit us at any time.

Last modified Silver Spring School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.