Posted August 16, 2013
I am a parent of a now 1rst grader, who attended Honey Creek for K4 & K5. My child is also a type 1 diabetic so she requires some extra attention. Honey Creek has been great! The leadership and caring from the Principal is amazing. She really knows all the kids and not just by name. She leads by example and has excellent group of professionals working with her. The Teachers and staff work together as one in correcting, caring and educating the students. We have enjoyed getting to know everyone there, and our daughter is excelling in life thanks to Honey Creek. Though it is a smaller school, they get big results. It is all thanks to a good amount hard work, caring and a healthy dose of parental support and involvement. This is a great school.

Posted July 24, 2013
Honey Creek is an amazing school. I always told myself that I'd never send my kids to MPS...until I came across Honey Creek. My daughter who is going into her 5th year with the school is definitely advanced compared to other kids her age. The teachers are great, I can't say enough aout the prinicpal, Mrs. Chawla and her passion for the school and students. I look forward to my other daughter starting at 4K this year. The approach Honey Creek takes is getting your child up to speed and then ADVANCING them in reading, math, etc. They don't just let you stay average, they work to progress your child. Amazing school!

Posted September 16, 2009
I love Honey Creek Elementary because I feel the teachers and principle personally know your childen even when they are not your childs immediate teacher. The principle knows the kids name and really involves herself. I also have noticed that my son is more advanced than other students in the same grade at other schools.

Posted May 09, 2009

Posted March 18, 2009
My boys k-4 and CP2 attend honey creek. My 2nd grader is reading at a 4.5 grade level. He is always coming home with prizes earned from the accelerated reading program they offer there. It keeps him very motivated. The Principal is always available to speak with at any time. She also knows the kids all by name!!! She even knows most of the parents, which make it very easy to communicate! The teachers are all great. They keep in touch with you. I remember when my son was in k-5 the teacher would call the parents once every two weeks just to tell them how their children were doing! My son in k-4 is excelling so much! He learns an awful lot. He came home explaining to me how a storm happens...and was so excited about the science in it. Computer learning is great.powerpoint even

Posted October 16, 2008
We came as a family with one son when he entered K5, from another MPS school. We are very pleased with the smaller environment, giving us the ability to get to more parents, teachers and children. Honey Creeks progressive approach and curriculum allows our son to move at a personal pace, that provide him the opportunities to challenge himself to reach higher academic standards when he is ready with the additional support he will need to succeed. Parent involvement is key to any child's success and a majority of the parents at Honey Creek display a caring, sensitive responsibility to participation in their child's education. Parental leadership within their parent group is strong with great support from many parents who participate on multiple levels with fundraisers, social activities and willingness to try new approaches without all the 'drama' that can often be attached to parent groups. Happy parents, happy kid!

Posted October 15, 2008
This will be our eighth year at Honey Creek School. Daughter has attended K-5 and son has attended K-4 and is currently in 5th with Ms. Harris, the most awesome 5th grade teacher ever! She is very talented and strict. You can be sure your child will be ready for middle school once she is done with them :) Obviously, we love Honey Creek or we wouldn't still be there. Luckily, it is our neighborhood school so that works out perfectly. The leadership, support staff as well as student body work in great symbiance. Overall test scores are great school-wide. It's a very safe and welcoming facility. Kids are challenged while having fun. Staff are continually learning and applying newest teaching methods to our kids. You can't ask for a better school for your child.

Posted February 27, 2008
My daughter is in her second year at Honey Creek, and I couldn't be happier with the progress she has made. In K5, she is reading well above her grade level, and her teacher is always helpful and available to address any questions that I might have. I am pleased with how the principal handles behavioral issues and the way she deals with children. I would highly recommend this school to other parents

Posted January 08, 2008
This is also my daughter's first year at Honey Creek as well. She is also in K-4. She just adores her teachers whom are just wonderful and always comes home happy and talks about what she's learning on a day to day basis. So far, I am enjoying it.

Posted August 29, 2007

Honey Creek Continuous Progress School
6701 W Eden Pl, Milwaukee, WI  53220
Last modified Honey Creek Continuous Progress School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Honey Creek Continuous Progress School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top