Posted September 02, 2013
My grandson goes to this school and although he had a difficult year, they stayed the course and he can't wait to go back. The staff was very understanding and helpful. Story is a great school because of the staff.

Posted February 01, 2013
I'm a student at Story School and it's a great school we have a volleyball team, basketball team and a forenics team it's amazing the teachers are very hard-working and genorus Sumitted by:student

Story School 3

Posted February 01, 2013
story is a good school,there's not that many fights but my opinon of liking it in not likely

Story School 4

Posted February 01, 2013
I think Story is a good school. We may have many difficults , but we always find ways to fix them.

Posted February 01, 2013
story school is a fun and happy place to be at the teacheres is so respectful

Posted February 01, 2013
This school is magnificted i loved going to this shcool, they have great students and teachers

Posted February 01, 2013
Story is an amzing Schoool We May have Many diffculties But we Always find Ways to fix them , AND tHE TEACHERS ARE RESPECTFUL

Story School 1

Posted February 01, 2013
I think this school is kind of okay but its not my favorite story could alot better if there was more prograams in the school.

Posted February 01, 2013
I think that this shool is very nice.And that the teachers are very nice. for making the school a better place for us children.

Posted February 01, 2013
Story is great school because we lean alot of suff we didnt know that math reading word

Story School
3815 W Kilbourn Ave, Milwaukee, WI  53208
Last modified Story School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Story School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.