Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

The teacher are not professional and they need so refresher courses.

I have been trying to get in contact with someone about a refund that I was not one of the adults at the school did anything but give me the run around , talking about some account they had to get it from that was almost a month ago. The teachers here have students kick other students so they can go to block parties and all. My children and I are moving back to Georgia where people turely care about your child and where the they teach them for real. I will keep reviewing this place until I leave this place.

Thoreau is a great place for children to learn. The staff do an excellent job caring for and teaching the children

I graduated high school year of 2010 and I went to this school in 5-6th grade.....AND I HAVE TO SAY THIS WANT THE BEST SCHOOL I HAD EVER BEEN TO....IT WAS MORE THEN A SCHOOL IT WAS A FAMILY AWAY FROM....AND I AM TRULY GREATFUL BECAUSE THE TEACHERS THERE HELPED ME BECOME THE MAN I AM TODAY....THEY INSTALLED RESPECT,DIGNITY,PRIDE,CLASSINESS INTO EVERYONE.....I ALSO THINK THE PLAYS AND SCHOOL ACTIVITIES SUCH AS DODGEBALL AND EACH CLASSROOM HAD TO CHOOSE A TEAM NAME HELPED EACH ONE BECOME FRIEND AND INTERACT WITH ONE ANOTHER....BECAUSE OF THOREAU ME AND MY FRIEND SINCE 5TH GRADE ARE STILL FRIENDS NOW TODAY!!!!SO I LOVE THOREAU

My daughter went to Thoureau K-4 thru 2nd grade 2006-2010. They teachers are very good the the kids so my daughter learned alot. She really enjoyed the school there is a family feel to the school.

One of the kindagarten teachers is excellent! She is very hands on, cares about the kids, and is very good about making learning fun.

this school stinks!!!!!!! wisconsin virtual academy is awesome my kid is getting way better grades and there are no bullys!!!!!

Last modified Thoreau School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.