Milwaukee, WI

Jackson Early Childhood & Elementary School 5

Posted December 28, 2012
When your children absolutely love and enjoy the school their in, it speaks overly well for the Principle and staff. Often, children will truly express how they feel about specific qualities and people within the educational arena. In other words, they will not lie! Gwen T. Jackson has proven itself to be this example for our young that are being reared with great educational experiences. I consider this school to be selected as one of the best that MPS has to offer. The learning strategies displayed from the staff, including the Principle, really grabs the heart and soul of these children in care/in the classroom. Not to mention their early care program. That staff also goes above and beyond the charge of caring for our little people. I am so jubial and elated that I chose this school to nurture my children's education and learning opportunities. Hats off to you all at Gwen T. Jackson Early Childhood and Elementary School. May God Bless You All!!!!! An appreciative and grateful parent of 11 happy years! ( Even during the 21st School days!!!!!!.......)

Jackson Early Childhood & Elementary School 5

Posted March 27, 2012
Gwen T Jackson is a "behind-the-scenes" school with exemplified purpose in truely educating our children and families. I am overjoyed to be linked and partnered with such a place with insurmountable dedication and care for rearing my children in learning and basic education. This school is top-notch and has a strong backbone with fuly supporting its families and nurturing the development of each student. The staff works beyond to ensure that these children are reaaly learning. I love it here. Its been my family for 10 years and the consistancy of teaching is yet compelling. My family has bees and still is blessed with this gift of Gwen T Jackson. Keep up the great job. I will always support this scholl and remain grateful to all the staf for being a brigth light in this community and distrcit. God Bless!!!!!!!

Jackson Early Childhood & Elementary School 1

Posted January 25, 2007

Jackson Early Childhood & Elementary School
2121 W Hadley St, Milwaukee, WI  53206
Last modified Jackson Early Childhood & Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jackson Early Childhood & Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top