Victory K8 School 3

Posted March 01, 2013
My name is Tonee. I used to go to Victory. I was there from 3nd grade until graduating from 8th grade. I had times I didn't like it there, and some times I liked. My favorite times were being with Miss. Flesner and Mrs. Bahr. They were my favorite teachers there, and they still are. They are the only things that made it good to be there.

Victory K8 School 2

Posted December 20, 2012
My name is Faith. I attended my eighth grade year to victory just last year. And THEM TEACHERS CRAZYYYYYY. I was maybe the worst student there. I couldnt handle mister christianson always staring. and miss uszer always talkin bout her yeaast infection like DANG I DONT NEEDA KNOW. and they picked on me ALLL THE time like they wouldnt even give me the chance to try and hcange cuz to them it was impossible. DONT GET ME STARTED ON THE SUBSTITUES. one was hittin boys with canes, another sleeping during the job. and the WORST ms Long, GAVE US SECOND GRADE WORK!!!!!!!. and that lunch is disgusting. -.- IF THEY didnt spend money on stuff they didnt need itd be a beeterr school. and MR BARTON. welllll HESSSS GOTTTTT TO GO.

Posted December 08, 2012
I am an 8th grader currently attending Victory for the Italian Immersion, and my personal views of this K-8 school is it's reluctant. The teachers are over dramatic and irresponsible, some even inappropriate. This school lacks intelligent role models and profit, leaving us middle schooler's without appropriate tools we need to successfully renovate ourselves to highschool. Most of the staff aside from teachers are unfair and irrelevant to students. One of my MANY disliked teachers is Ms.Denise Waddy Perine, she is completely unfair to me and many other students and should be kicked out for using profanity, ghetto slang, and much more. These teachers claim to be very intelligent and trustworthy when really they are truthfully uneducated and immature. I am not one of the best acting children according to the school, but i always maintain a Proficient and Advanced grade point average. Do you really think if i was that horrible i wouldve had good grades? no i think not, i and many other students are just not scared to stick up for what we know is right and fair. I beg of you to not enroll your children inside such an uneducated school because it will affect there future. _Shailynn

Posted July 18, 2012
Victory Has Great Teachers Not All But Most Are Good. But, The Principal Ms.Varela-Katz Has Lost Complete Control Of The School. The Assistant Principal Ms.Govani Should Be The Actual Principal She Is Great At Her Job. Also, This School Is Broke And Constantly Asking For Money. I Just Graduated And Am Honestly Glad I Get To Leave That Place. My Name Is Armando Perez-Mojica And I Wasn't The Best Child Probably The Worst But Even I Can Tell If Ms. V-K Was Gone I'd Go Back Anytime. And I Know Its Her Because The One Year She Wasnt There While I Was Our Prinicipal Wasnt The Brightest But I Learned Alot And Loved It Back Then. I Give It 1 Star Until The Pricipal Leaves Then I'd Give It 4 Stars.

Victory K8 School 3

Posted March 25, 2011
The Italian Immersion program is an amazing opportunity to give your child. The teachers in the program have always gone above and beyond since day one and it is reflected in my child's education. The Italian Program has numerous families that sought out this program from surrounding cities and hve registered their children through the Open Enrollment Program. This is a great way to open up the world to your child.

Posted February 20, 2011
I am a curret 8t grader and this school is very eductional school but this school also has its negative parts there is some 7th and 8th graders that bring inappporiate things to school and cops come to our school. There are alot of parents that complain of our Principle Mrs. Varela-Katz. Kids invented nicknames for her but the one most popular is The Witch or the Wicked Witch of the West. But Im glad that im leaving this year. but feel bad that my sister has to go there for a couple more years

Victory K8 School 4

Posted December 18, 2010
The only negative thing about Victory is the principal Mrs. Vareliz. Parents please do not be turned off by her. The teachers make up for what the principal is lacking. Ms. Laurenzi, and Ms. Sizzo are excellent teachers in the Italian Immersion program. My daughter has been there since k-5 and is now a second grader. She reads and writes in Italian. She speaks Italian fluently!!! I am amazed and thankful everyday for finding such a great school. The teachers in the Italian Immersion Program all work together and go above and beyond. I will definitely be putting my younger daughter in the k-4 program.

Posted November 13, 2010
This school is known to be dramatic my friend Perla goes there and she is moving to GMS (Greenfield Middle School) next year. GMS: 5/5 Victory: 1/5

Victory K8 School 5

Posted April 25, 2010
It is the first Italian Immersion school in the country and we are very proud of that. We are trying to hang onto the arts which is difficult in this economic climate.

Victory K8 School 5

Posted December 23, 2009

Victory K8 School
2222 W Henry Ave, Milwaukee, WI  53221
Last modified Victory K8 School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Victory K8 School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.