Posted August 22, 2011
Vieau school has changed over the years, I should know since I was a student their in the 1980's. One thing that hasn't changed is parent and teacher involvement. I see familiar faces every time I step in the school. The school has produced many succesful people. The proof is in the pudding. The school always went out of its way to help it's students grow. Mr. Santiago tought us how the stock market worked and thanks to him I feel confident when investing. The office staff is the only thing that can use some help. Their are about 6 ladies that work in the office and when you stop in for whatever reason it doesn't stop them from gossiping in front of you.

Posted May 17, 2009
Vieau School used to be a great school. It has declined in it's personalized family style approach it has had in the past. The staff is not as attentive to the students and as a result there is now bullying going on. It is really a shame. It was at one time the best in MPS! Students are now uncomfortable, not accepting and praising diversity and originality in personalities. The staff is nowhere near what is once was!

Posted January 28, 2009
I like vieau because it has some nice teachers. They also have lots of programs to.

Posted December 08, 2008

Posted November 06, 2008

Posted July 13, 2008

Posted November 26, 2007

Posted November 05, 2007
- a administrator

Posted May 12, 2007
Vieau School is a school where children are safe and nurtured not only academically and emotionally. It is a caring community that has many opportunities for parents to take part in and high expectations are set for all academics. There are many opportunities for participation in music, arts, and sports. They have a partnership with the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra, Skylight Opera, Milwaukee Youth Symphony Orchestra, and the String Academy. There is a folkloric dance troupe as well as a dance program where the kids can learn ballroom dancing and tap dancing. I find the teachers caring and hard working. The administration is also accessible and they have listened to any concerns I have had for my children. Every parent function I have attended has been well attended and there are a lot of special events for us to attend as families. I wouldn't have my children any place else.

Vieau School 2

Posted June 07, 2006
My experience with Vieau School has been a very unpleasant one. I do not feel welcomed or informed on whats going on in the school.

Vieau School
823 S 4th St, Milwaukee, WI  53204
Last modified Vieau School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vieau School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.