Bad
Good

Esta escuela a ayudado demasiado a mi hijo gracias . El no hablaba ahora el ya habla con trabajos pero ya se le entienden las palabras gracias a la perseverancia de los maestros y al sr. Galvan

Vieau School is an outstanding school! I have worked there for over 20 years and as educational trends come and go one thing remains the same; the staff, students, and families at Vieau are remarkable. I never thought I'd stay at one school for so long, but with a staff that is so passionate about helping their students succeed, I am proud to call Vieau School my home.

Escuela Vieau has a strong bilingual program and amazing teachers in the building. I'm proud to send my children to such a wonderful school.

Vieau school has changed over the years, I should know since I was a student their in the 1980's. One thing that hasn't changed is parent and teacher involvement. I see familiar faces every time I step in the school. The school has produced many succesful people. The proof is in the pudding. The school always went out of its way to help it's students grow. Mr. Santiago tought us how the stock market worked and thanks to him I feel confident when investing. The office staff is the only thing that can use some help. Their are about 6 ladies that work in the office and when you stop in for whatever reason it doesn't stop them from gossiping in front of you.

Vieau School used to be a great school. It has declined in it's personalized family style approach it has had in the past. The staff is not as attentive to the students and as a result there is now bullying going on. It is really a shame. It was at one time the best in MPS! Students are now uncomfortable, not accepting and praising diversity and originality in personalities. The staff is nowhere near what is once was!

I like vieau because it has some nice teachers. They also have lots of programs to.

Vieau School is a school where children are safe and nurtured not only academically and emotionally. It is a caring community that has many opportunities for parents to take part in and high expectations are set for all academics. There are many opportunities for participation in music, arts, and sports. They have a partnership with the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra, Skylight Opera, Milwaukee Youth Symphony Orchestra, and the String Academy. There is a folkloric dance troupe as well as a dance program where the kids can learn ballroom dancing and tap dancing. I find the teachers caring and hard working. The administration is also accessible and they have listened to any concerns I have had for my children. Every parent function I have attended has been well attended and there are a lot of special events for us to attend as families. I wouldn't have my children any place else.

Last modified Vieau School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.