Posted November 22, 2013
Whitman is a diamond in the rough, they are doing tremendous work with few resources. My daughter loves it there!!!

Whitman School 2

Posted July 09, 2012
There was a time I would have given this school 5+ stars but last year they failed me and my son. He gets bullied and then gets punished because of that. I have tried to switch schools but unfortunatly I don't see it happening this year. I would research other schools before you choose whitman.

Posted March 26, 2010
friendly staff, high standards, lots of artwork displayed, parent communication, activities outside of school day...all at Whitman!

Posted March 26, 2010

Posted February 23, 2010
I am pleased that despite all of the cuts in our district budget Whitman continues to thrive and be a leader among other elementary schools. Our staff is excellent and they push our students to be the best that they can be, academically and personally. Our test scores are above the state average and you can tell by just walking down the halls and observing the classrooms that the teachers love their job. What a great school for Milwaukee!!!

Posted February 18, 2010

Posted November 02, 2009
I am so proud of whitman my children have learned alot. the teachers are great ,the principal is also great she calls the parent back on time or the following day and that is just wonderful with us. keep up the good work. the bullying needs somework on it!

Posted March 31, 2009
I feel like Whitman is academically challenging my children, but in a supportive environment. When you walk in, you can tell immediately that the staff cares about 'their' kids. They focus on all of the fundamentals children need, including manners and respect. How you behave is as important as what you learn. I was just beginning to think citizenship was a thing of the past in schools...Then I found Whitman.

Posted February 08, 2009
I love this school. My son loves it. Everyone is very open to discussion. They consistanly rank high in testing. All of the teachers and aides know the students by name. It is a great example of a school that works.

Whitman School 1

Posted May 30, 2008

Whitman School
4200 S 54th St, Milwaukee, WI  53220
Last modified Whitman School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whitman School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top