Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)

We were able to use the school choice program to get into Whittier. We were lucky to be accepted! Our daughter has progressed rapidly in her education. Its only our 2nd year, but our interaction with teachers, volunteers and staff have been great. A very family oriented school with great test scores, and constant parent involvement. We love Whittier!

Handles bullying effectively: Agree

I have not heard of any instances of bullying in our years at Whittier.

Whittier has a wonderful, engaged staff who are intent on the success of their students. They have a great character building environment and accelerate at academics.

I love this school. The parents are extremely involved and the staff is wonderful!! I highly recommend this school for anyone actively looking for a great MPS school

This is by far the best school my 3 children have been one has graduated from 5th grade already. The teachers are really helpfull with their students. I my self have volunteer for this school as a parent and love it.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

My daughters teacher seems efficient. Whatever she's doing, it has improved my daughters education majorly.

Amount of homework: Agree

I like that my daughter gets packets of homework she has all week to finish instead of less homework due everyday.

I transferred my daughter mid year in 1st grade. After only a few months, I noticed her reading improved tremendously. I'm so happy we made the change because my daughter loves it here. So do my husband and I!

When my family moved here to Wisconsin, we were faced with picking the best fit for our son. The Whittier school staff has been excellent. My son was able to adjust better because all the teachers are passionate about your child's progress. They challenge each child and provide a well-rounded atmosphere in the classroom and outside the classroom. It was the best choice for our family.

My husband and I transferred my two children to Whittier in first grade and K5. We have been very impressed with the level of dedication of all the staff and volunteers. Whittier is a very strong community, that continues to provide support and guidance to both of my children. The incredible level of parent volunteers and their dedication exhibits just how strong the commitment to our children and their education we all have. I am so happy we found Whittier and so are my kids.

Last modified Whittier School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.