Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly agree

If you're child is being bullied, an administrator takes time to help each and every student, regardless of age, race or sexuality.

This school helped me expand my vocabulary and helped me further my knowledge of my second language, German. The kids here are nice, however they are not if you hang with the wrong crowd or start drama. Most of the teachers here offer free tutoring if you're child is struggling. The principle makes sure to keep us on our toes and it's overall a nice school.

Develops character: Agree

The principal is very tough and no nonsense. He is fair and caring to all of his students.

The staff is friendly. When issues arise, they are dealt with swiftly and completely. I have also been encouraged to participate often.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

If a child is in a class & being taught a lesson & receive help when asked then yes, the teachers are effective especially when it shows in the students work.

Amount of homework: Agree

It may seem like a lot to the students because they're the ones doing it.

Develops character: Neutral

I believe the school is a good school & I love the College Possible program they have there. It made the process for my child to prepare & apply to college easier for us. The majority of the paperwork was done along with receiving help on applying for financial aid & scholarships. Recently, my daughter received a call from her new College Possible coach she would have while attending her first year in college.

School is excellent in continuing language immersion. Still 4 hours of German a day and my daughter is excelling at all the standardized tests required by the state and district that are in English. Middle School teachers are doing a great job.

My sister attended this school 2005-2009 and during that time I enjoyed the different activities they provided for the families so they can see what the children are learning during school. Due to those positive atmosphere & staff I decided to send my oldest daughter to MSL and now she is a junior. The only negative but major thing to me is that they had changed the grade that they will accept new students. Since I wasn't able to attend parent teacher conference last year I missed the information on when they were excepting early admissions and the information wasn't sent with report cards. So I am very disappointed that years of waiting for my youngest daughter to get in 6th grade that she's unable to attend MSL due to the lack of information from MSL and Craig Montessori. I hope that they will change the grade level for acceptance back to how it use to be when my sister started going there which was 6th or 9th grade. A lot of Milw. Public high schools have been displaying nothing but negative atmosphere and teachings it is going to be hard to find a high school for my youngest daughter to attend when that time comes. PLEASE CHANGE THE GRADE LEVEL FOR ACCEPTANCE TO 6TH & 9TH GRADE

I am student their. I just finished my sixth grade year and i am going into seventh grade next year. Even though I have only been their a year, the school sucks.The kids get popular is by having sex and fighting. I am a german kid and their are the class clowns in our class. But we do not have any popular kid. Sometimes we think we are just their for the awards we win. Plus all the german kids help them get top school with their wkce and map testing scores. All the other kidd just play a fighting game 30 seconds. Do not send your child here.

Last modified Milwaukee School of Languages is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.