Vincent High School 4

Posted October 08, 2013
Samara- We had an alumni event this past weekend at V-house. And I was impressed with the way the school campus has been kept up and improved. They had students give tours and shared some experiences they are having and one young man felt the behaviors have changed for the better and they seem to be taking pride in their reputation vs 2 years ago. I appreciate the support that was given from the principal and would gladly help the students there become In-Vincent-able!!!

Posted August 22, 2013
This school sucks and is not worried about the students well being.Parents should not even consider enrolling their child in this school.

Posted August 12, 2012
vincent high school is tripple threat for failur of our youth ! i wouldnt recomend this high school for any one who wants their kids to suceeded in life the staff is not concern with the kids education what so ever (with exception of 3 or may 4staff members. im happy with the pay cut of mps due to the fact many teaachers/dont deseve to may a dicent living when they assure us that their teaching our kids absolutly nothing other than how to be under acheivers and drop outs ,this school is a hot mess and should be torn down and made into a parking lot !!!!

Posted March 31, 2011
It's the WORST school ever, guns, weed, knives fights, lots of the MPD have to be there. I will never step near there, it was bad from the start, I can't believed I used to go there.

Vincent High School 3

Posted August 18, 2009
Dispite the dedication of the staff and administration, students and parents have been lacking in the desire for student success in my opinion. The school is able to provide students with a great education so long as parents and students asssit in the education process along with the educational staff.

Vincent High School 0

Posted August 05, 2009
This is far from a safe environment. The children walk through metal detectors to get in school. It is more like a detention center than a place of learning. Don't be fooled.

Vincent High School 4

Posted March 25, 2009

Posted March 11, 2009
Run! my daughter went from a b student to a (high) u student. She has learned nonething since sept. 2008. Which i had known the teachers are ok with having unsuccessful students in their classrooms. My daughter doesnt recv homework. I guess they like getting the additional funding from the state for their under achieveing students. It is so sad

Vincent High School 0

Posted October 09, 2008
This school is really fun and cracking.....I wouldnt pick any other school to attend or for their child to attend

Vincent High School 2

Posted May 07, 2007
- a former student
If parents would like to have their child(ren) to be successful in college, Vincent High School is not the school for them. As a student ('00-'04) I remember having classes I needed for college cut. I remember having counselors telling me AP classes weren't going to be easy for me even though I graduated top 5%. The quality of academics is very minimal, teachers who were the exceptions/made a difference are now gone. The only thing VHS is known for is basketball, which most of the school's funding go to. The pricnciple leadership is complete bull, Gloria Erkins has to be replaced by a more qualified principal with better leadership skills.

Vincent High School
7501 N Granville Rd, Milwaukee, WI  53224
Last modified Vincent High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vincent High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.