Posted November 12, 2013
I graduated LCA in june of 2013 my class eas the worst but the school really does express the arts of course theres going to be fights, altercations and being a little its middle school but the teachers really do care about the students trust me I know I was there

Posted October 27, 2013
Lincoln has improved since I have been here. We are learning , & being educated by teachers who want us to succeed. We are kids of course it's going to be bad days no ones perfect at all. If it was up to me , I would send my child here. Even though we lost a few art teachers were still trying to hold together. But it's your choices there's no perfect school out here in Milwaukee , so what's the point of judging.

Posted August 03, 2013
i had a great time going there but it is a little ghetto. like people i know have gotten jumped just because there white

Posted July 23, 2012
This is the worst school ever!! There is no consistency with the teachers or principals!! This was once a good school but know it is a school of horrors!! There is absolutely no learning going on in this school at all!! Just teaching the kids how to become better fighters and the mediators in the school were a big joke!! By the grace of God my daughter graduated this year but I am taking my other daughter out!!!

Posted February 11, 2011
I sent my child to LCA to continue with her artistic abilities. Now I feel like I ruined her middle school years because I did not do my research on this horrendous school. She went from a 3.7 to a 1.3. She has been attacked physically and verbally by the unruly children that run the school and its uncaring staff. The teachers do not care about the students. Test scores are LOW and bulling is HIGH at this school. LCA SHOULD BE AN AUDITION ONLY SCHOOL!! Talented children shouldn't have to be afraid to express themselves!

Posted October 25, 2010
Horrible, horrible, horrible school.... I was very optimistic about enrolling my child in LCA, but it is very disappointing. The classes are overcrowded. The teachers address discipline issues more than teach. The teachers are not supported by the district nor the parents. The child are loud, disruptive, and out of control. It is an environment full of chaos. I am taking my child out of this environment. The leadership is too passive and does not address the problems.

Posted June 03, 2010
I enrolled my son here as well after carefully looking into other Arts based schoo;s and we both agreed that LCA would be the best fit for him. BOY am I sorry, aside from the wonderful arts based curriculum there is NO ORDER the urban element is too far gone and I really am sad that I pulled my son from A.E. Burdick to come to LCA. The students are horrid, they curse at the teachers in the 6th grade they speak fouly about sex as if they are already active. I mean students even come to school to fight and start trouble during their suspension. and the staff has no clue that they are even in school. My son went from honor roll to 2.7 with suspensions laden his record from this urban hostile enviroment that he was never used to. I am a sad parent!

Lincoln Center of the Arts 0

Posted March 15, 2010
I think it is a very good school. My daughter has been going there for 2 years and I have not had any problems.

Lincoln Center of the Arts 2

Posted March 15, 2010
My son was a Lincoln for one year -- it was tough on him. There was lots of busy work instead of real homework and the classes were over-crowded.

Posted March 12, 2010
I am a parent of a student at Lincoln Center School of the Arts in Milwaukee Wi... and this is for parents that truly want to see there child/children succeed and have great success in life this is not the school you would want your child to be in. The atmosphere is horrible the students there are very disrespectful to one another and even worse to the staff and teachers there is no order. The teachers barely can teach the students that want to learn because of these behavioral issues of students they are disruptive and there parents are not invovled in there children lives like they should be and I am a parent that believe it first starts at home. So if the parents are not showing any concern in there childrens education and not discplining them and just letting them go to school like wild animals its really sad

Lincoln Center of the Arts
820 E Knapp St, Milwaukee, WI  53202
Last modified Lincoln Center of the Arts is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Center of the Arts Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.