Bad
Good

I graduated LCA in june of 2013 my class eas the worst but the school really does express the arts of course theres going to be fights, altercations and being a little its middle school but the teachers really do care about the students trust me I know I was there

Lincoln has improved since I have been here. We are learning , & being educated by teachers who want us to succeed. We are kids of course it's going to be bad days no ones perfect at all. If it was up to me , I would send my child here. Even though we lost a few art teachers were still trying to hold together. But it's your choices there's no perfect school out here in Milwaukee , so what's the point of judging.

i had a great time going there but it is a little ghetto. like people i know have gotten jumped just because there white

Hello, i agree what you are saying yes this school is horrible!!:/ I attend at this school september 3rd actually while i'm typing this i have to go to it tommow i been going here sense 2012 -2013 i'm at the library and my guardian is actually finding me and my nephew another school at this very moment!!! we are trying to find another school for me and my nephew about to graduate the 5th grade he's going to a good middle school and my sister which is his mother said that he will not send him to that school!!! and she said as soon as possible i will !!!! i do not like this schoo; at all to many kid in one class the teacher dont even teach us any thing that much i was so excited to attend to this school but now i am not!!!! i ready to leave and good luck finding your child a new school

This is the worst school ever!! There is no consistency with the teachers or principals!! This was once a good school but know it is a school of horrors!! There is absolutely no learning going on in this school at all!! Just teaching the kids how to become better fighters and the mediators in the school were a big joke!! By the grace of God my daughter graduated this year but I am taking my other daughter out!!!

I sent my child to LCA to continue with her artistic abilities. Now I feel like I ruined her middle school years because I did not do my research on this horrendous school. She went from a 3.7 to a 1.3. She has been attacked physically and verbally by the unruly children that run the school and its uncaring staff. The teachers do not care about the students. Test scores are LOW and bulling is HIGH at this school. LCA SHOULD BE AN AUDITION ONLY SCHOOL!! Talented children shouldn't have to be afraid to express themselves!

Horrible, horrible, horrible school.... I was very optimistic about enrolling my child in LCA, but it is very disappointing. The classes are overcrowded. The teachers address discipline issues more than teach. The teachers are not supported by the district nor the parents. The child are loud, disruptive, and out of control. It is an environment full of chaos. I am taking my child out of this environment. The leadership is too passive and does not address the problems.

I enrolled my son here as well after carefully looking into other Arts based schoo;s and we both agreed that LCA would be the best fit for him. BOY am I sorry, aside from the wonderful arts based curriculum there is NO ORDER the urban element is too far gone and I really am sad that I pulled my son from A.E. Burdick to come to LCA. The students are horrid, they curse at the teachers in the 6th grade they speak fouly about sex as if they are already active. I mean students even come to school to fight and start trouble during their suspension. and the staff has no clue that they are even in school. My son went from honor roll to 2.7 with suspensions laden his record from this urban hostile enviroment that he was never used to. I am a sad parent!

I think it is a very good school. My daughter has been going there for 2 years and I have not had any problems.

My son was a Lincoln for one year -- it was tough on him. There was lots of busy work instead of real homework and the classes were over-crowded.

Last modified Lincoln Center of the Arts is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.