Bad
Good

Zablocki School 5

Posted May 14, 2015
My child attends Zablocki school and has for the last three years. She has learned a great deal of knowledge and I am comfortable with the teachers and staff. She has met all of my expectations and then some. Zablocki provides great programs during school and after school. I feel it is also a safe place for students to go. My child also participates in the CLC after school and summer school program.

Zablocki School 4

Posted December 17, 2012
I am a new parent to Zablocki this year with a 3rd grade boy and a 1st grade girl. I transferred over from another Milwaukee School and was overwhelmingly surprised and pleased with both the academic approach and structure as well as the positive reinforcement and mentoring programs used to promote good behavior as well as academics. The principal, Mrs. Grunowski, as well as her staff are excellent with the students, show their concern and care and have excellent plans in place to keep the school an effective, safe environment for my children. I have fallen so in love with the school that I now am volunteering at least 10 hours a week, am now a member of the Student Government Council, and am also beginning as a volunteer teacher with the after school program, CLC, as their new Cooking Club teacher as I am acquiring my Bachelor's Degree in Restaurant Management from the Art Institute. I recommend this school to any family in the area that wants a school that sincerely cares about the education, safety, and positive influences that surround their children.

Zablocki School 4

Posted February 24, 2011
I have three boys at this school, and despite what the test scores might suggest, we are very happy with the education they are receiving. The teachers are all very dedicated and communicative, and the principal is always willing and able to discuss any questions and concerns I have and is very personable and fair. My boys have all made excellent progress this year. If I had to identify an area of weakness, it would simply be that not all of the parents seem to be concerned about their children's education and safety, I am just thankful that the staff does what they can to ensure both are a priority.

Zablocki School
1016 West Oklahoma Avenue, Milwaukee, WI  53215
Last modified Zablocki School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Zablocki School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top