Posted June 25, 2014
I adore this school! My children were fortunate to get into the school about 2 years ago & I have been extremely pleased with the progress they have made. The teachers, staff & administrators are extremely dedicated to the arts & humanities and do a wonderful job integrating these values into education. There are many after school activities offered as well as before and after school care. I would recommend Milwaukee Parkside for any family that really wants to be a part of a great Milwaukee school!

Posted April 29, 2014
I love this school. I have 3 children who attend and, a forth going next year. The office staff is pleasant and speaks to me when I go in. The staff is great from the principle to every teacher. My daughter is do so well in school going from an average student to a overachiever. The first year only one of my sons was placed in this school due to his special needs and, ever since I have nothing but good things to say. There is a program called Camp Parkside for three year olds that is reasonably priced and, also is a before and after school program for the school aged children. The program is open when school is closed on days other than holidays and the staff there is great also. I definitely recommend this school.

Posted April 10, 2014
I have three grandchildren attending Milwaukee Parkside School for the Arts. I couldn't ask for a better school. The teachers are committed to the kids; helping them to grow socially and psychologically, as well as academically. I realize the problems in many of the MPS schools, most of which certainly are not the fault of the individual school's staff or administration. We are very fortunate to have our grandkids enrolled in a school that does not many of the problems that other MPS schools have.

Milwaukee Parkside School 2

Posted October 21, 2013
I like this school with the nice enviroment. The teachers are very nice and helpful. The only thing I do not like is the principle. She is rude, unkind, never reply the message, never answer the phone calls or call back. I will prefer without this principle in this school if she can not do her job.

Milwaukee Parkside School 4

Posted April 17, 2011
Tippecanoe was more than a school to it's students but more a home, with teachers who really cared about each child and want everyone to succeed, and were always willing to help if that meant giving up their lunch hour or coming in before school or stay after it was never an issue, I learned and was able to grow and always feel welcomed safe and happy. Tippe is facing budget issues but never the less I highly recommend it, although it is very small and different from most schools with it being a k-8 so it is a great to school to start at when younger, and starting at the middle school level would be changeling. I love Tippe :) -former student

Posted March 01, 2010
a great school facing so hard times but with lots of amazing teachers all trying their very best to make it a safe and fun learning place!

Posted September 27, 2009

Milwaukee Parkside School 4

Posted August 10, 2009

Milwaukee Parkside School 1

Posted February 13, 2009

Posted December 03, 2008
As educators ourselves, my husband and I value a curriculum with an arts and humanities focus to help our daughter be a more well rounded person. Tippecanoe has brought out interests and talents my daughter didn't even know she had. We couldn't be happier with her experience there.

Milwaukee Parkside School
2969 S Howell Ave, Milwaukee, WI  53207
Last modified Milwaukee Parkside School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Milwaukee Parkside School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.