Thurston Woods Campus 4

Posted July 13, 2010
I used to go here when i was 5 i left out of there at age 6. i remember my 2 teachers .i hope you 2 remember me. im your A+ student your #1 student. im 10 years of age now. im going to be 11 this year on sep 26.

Thurston Woods Campus 0

Posted March 09, 2010
I used to go to Thurston Woods and the work is extremely easy there. I used to go there from the time I was 4 to when I turned 10. The principals have changed and the kids have gotten more out of hand.

Thurston Woods Campus 1

Posted April 04, 2009

Posted August 26, 2008

Posted October 16, 2007

Posted January 26, 2004
I love this school they are very concern about the children and there learning and Attendance at Thurstwoods.

Thurston Woods Campus
5966 N 35th St, Milwaukee, WI  53209
Last modified Thurston Woods Campus is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thurston Woods Campus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.