PK-8|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

We do our absolute best to provide a quality education for the students at Prince of Peace School. We believe education is a partnership between teachers, students and parents. When we work hand in hand the student receives the benefits.
May 12, 2011

Bad
Good

We picked this school for the good education they provide, because it's a Catholic school, and they teach them to be better people. Thanks to all of the personnel of POP!

The school hours are good. I like it because they teach religion. My daughter is learning to read very well and her teacher has a lot of patience for her.

I like the excellent education my son is obtaining. The teachers are excellent and they are supportive. They also teach about religion. Thank you so much for letting my daughter be a part of POP!

What I like is the dedication given to the students by the teachers. I'm very proud that my 2 kids have attended POP. My daughter is in college and my son will graduate this year from high school. It's a good school; that's why I registered my nephew. Thank you, POP!

I like that the teachers are really responsible with the students. The teachers make the students work hard and not get left behind. I think the students are very secure in school. In few words, it's a good school, has good teachers, and they give a good education.

This school has a lot of teachers and staff that are nice, courteous and enthusiastic. They are always helping when somebody needs them. I like them because their dedicated to my children and everybody. Every morning, there are two campus administrators directing traffic and getting students. They are hard-working people, though it is rainy, very cold, or snowing. They make me have a peace of mind when I drop off my children. I will never forget the people at Prince of Peace School.

I like the personal treatment given by the staff. They are very organized, really clean and the courtesy from the staff. My son's teachers are very lovable and attentive with my son and me. They worry about his well being.

I like this school because it is great for my daughter and they teach her a lot. They are very nice and they show a lot of respect to everyone and their children in school.

I like the way my child loves to go to school and like to learn new things. He talks with much enthusiasm about his teachers. It makes me feel that he is in the right place. Overall it is a great school.

I like Prince of Peace School because they teach my children about religion, how to respect others, academics and also moral values.

Last modified Prince of Peace School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.